- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Mid Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen / Dining
- Luxury White Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing
- Oil Heating
- Popular Location
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive mid terrace which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular residential area just off Carnmoney Road North and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with brick fireplace and wood laminate flooring, fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and access to rear and a modern bathroom with white suite. Upstairs there are three bedrooms.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing, oil heating and pvc fascia and guttering.
Outside there is a pebbled garden to front and a fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'9'' X 11'1'' (4.50m X 3.38m)
- Brick fireplace with tv shelf, hotpress, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 13'2'' X 7'10'' (4.01m X 2.39m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, wood laminate tile effect flooring, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- White suite comprising bath, electric shower above, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully pvc panelled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 19'5'' X 18'1'' (5.92m X 5.51m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'11'' X 7'10'' (3.02m X 2.39m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'11'' X 7'10'' AT WIDEST (3.02m X 2.39m AT WIDEST)
- Built in cupboard and radiator.
- Pebbled garden to front.
Fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Outhouse with oil boiler, oil tank.
PVC fascia and guttering.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »