- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extremely Well Presented Semi-Detached Family Home in a Modern Development
- Generous Lounge with Feature Sandstone Fireplace & Open Fire
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Full Range of Appliances Open to Dining Area, Through to Rear Sun Room
- Ground Floor WC
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Finished to a High Standard Throughout
- Driveway Parking for Several Cars
- Private Rear Garden with Low Maintenance Pavior Patio Area, Lawn and Shed for Storage
- Convenient to a Range of Local Amenities & Leading Schools
- Comfortable Commuting Distance to Belfast and Further Parts of the Province
- Early Viewing is Highly Recommended
Additional InformationAn exceptional modern semi-detached home situated in a now well established quiet location, just minutes walk and drive to a wide range of local amenities and leading schools.
This three bedroom (master ensuite) property provides excellent accommodation and is finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout.
Rarely does an opportunity come up to purchase a property within Penworth Green, the condition and location is sure to have broad appeal.
Early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC front door with glazed side panels.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin.
- 3.38m x 5.94m (11' 1" x 19' 6")
Feature sandstone fireplace with open fire.
- 3.62m x 5.64m (11' 11" x 18' 6")
Modern fitted kitchen with built-in fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, open to dining area, ceramic tiled wood effect flooring.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.14m x 3.47m (10' 4" x 11' 5")
Continuation of ceramic tiled wood effect flooring, door to rear garden.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.41m x 3.93m (11' 2" x 12' 11")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.76m (12' 0" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.65m x 2.77m (11' 12" x 9' 1")
- Panel bath with shower over, spotlighting, low flush WC, wash hand basin, hotpress, ceramic tiled floor.
- Private rear garden with low maintenance paved patio area and lawn.
From Prince William Road turn onto Ballymacash Road which becomes the Glenavy Road and Penworth Green is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »