- Attention Investors Well Presented 2 Bedroom Terrace
- Potential Rental Income £450pcm ( £5,400pa )
- Lounge / Kitchen / Bathroom
- Oil Fired Heating / Double Glazing in uPVC Frames
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Walking Distance From New University
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationViewing Times:
By Appointment Through Auctioneer.
Attenion Investors Well Presented 2 Bedroom Terrace.Walking Distance From New University and City Centre. The property benefits from Oil Fired Heating and Double Glazing. Excellent Fitted Kitchen and White Bathroom Suite. Belfast is the capital and largest city of Northern Ireland, and the second largest on the island of Ireland. Set on the River Lagan, it had a recorded population of 333,871 in 2015.
Accommodation Comprises :
Lounge 12'7" x 9'11"
Kitchen 10'10" x 9'9" Range of High and Low Level Units with Round Edge Matching Work Surfaces, Four Ring Hob and Under Oven, SDSSSU with Mixer Tap, Part Tiled Walls, Under Stairs Storage
Back Hall :
First Floor : Landing Accss to Roofspace
Bedroom 1 : 12'7" x 10'6"
Bedroom 2 : 10'7" x 7'4"
Enclosed Front Pavior Garden.
Enclosed Rear Yard.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »