- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Tastefully presented semi-detached family home in most popular and convenient location
- Generous living room with wood-burning stove and slate hearth
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances open plan to dining area
- Bright conservatory with access to rear patio and garden
- Three well proportioned first floor bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- First floor bathroom with white suite
- Fixed staircase to floored roofspace with velux window and storage in eaves
- Ample driveway parking and an extensive rear garden with terrace and lawn
- Mains gas central heating, majority uPVC double glazing
Additional InformationJust off Finaghy Road North this bright and spacious family home is therefore close to a diverse range of amenities including excellent local schools, village-type shops at Finaghy Crossroad, sports facilities and many tempting shops and bar-restaurants nearby.
The accommodation is well presented throughout and briefly comprises a generous living room with cosy wood burning stove, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances open plan to the dining room which in turn continues into the conservatory. On the first floor are three well proportioned bedrooms and modern family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts generous parking for multiple vehicles and an extensive level rear garden, ideal for al fresco entertaining and relaxing.
With nothing to do but move in and enjoy we recommend an internal appraisal at your earliest convenience.
- uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood strip floor. Door to...
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.89m (13' 0" x 12' 9")
Wood burning stove on slate hearth. Laminate wood effect floor.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 5.m x 3.66m (16' 5" x 12' 0")
Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units with work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated stainless steel oven with gas hob and stainless steel splashback and extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, matching laminate wood effect floor, recessed spotlighting.
- 4.57m x 2.69m (15' 0" x 8' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor. Door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 2.9m (12' 9" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.02m x 2.97m (9' 11" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.08m x 2.08m (6' 10" x 6' 10")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with shower overhead, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- FLOORED ROOFSPACE:
- 4.72m x 2.64m (15' 6" x 8' 8")
Velux window, eaves storage.
- Driveway parking for multiple vehicles.
Front and genrous rear gardens in lawns with westerly aspect.
Leaving Belfast on the Lisburn Road continue to Finaghy Crossroads and turn right onto Finaghy Road North. Take first right after crossing the railway bridge into Orchardville Avenue and right again into Orchardville Crescent.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »