- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stylish Semi-Detached Property In A Popular Residential Setting
- Three Bedrooms
- Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances & Quartz Work Surfaces
- Contemporary White Shower Suite
- Mostly uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Off Street Parking
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Convenient To Orangefield Park, Leading Primary & Secondary Schools & Shops
- Close To Public Transport Links, Belfast City Centre & The Outer Ring
Additional InformationThis stylish semi-detached property is found off Grand Parade, in a popular residential setting within East Belfast.
The layout comprises an entrance hall with solid wooden flooring and storage cupboard, living room with feature fireplace, dining room, and modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and quartz work surfaces. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a contemporary white shower suite. Outside, there is a front garden, parking to the side leading to a detached garage and an enclosed garden to the rear.
Located close to leading primary and secondary schools, shops and public transport links, Orangefield Park, Belfast City Centre and the Outer Ring are all within easy reach.
Please contact our East Belfast office on 028 9059 5555 to arrange a viewing.
- Hardwood front door with double glazed insets and side panels leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wooden floor. Understairs storage. Storage cupboard with 'Worcester' wall mounted gas fired boiler.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.3m (14' 0" x 10' 10")
Attractive feature fireplace.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.56m x 3.3m (11' 8" x 10' 10")
Solid wooden floor. Picture rail.
- 5.72m x 1.6m (18' 9" x 5' 3")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units with Quartz work surfaces. 4 ring stainless steel hob with 'Bosch' oven underneath and stainless steel extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Recess spotlighting.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite. Walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Wall hung WC. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Vertical towel radiator. Ceramic tiled floor. Recess spotlighting. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.25m (14' 0" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.23m (11' 9" x 10' 7")
Picture rail. Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.49m x 1.83m (8' 2" x 6' 0")
Picture rail. Laminate wooden floor.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Rear flagged patio area. Garden in lawn bordered by timber fencing and shrub beds. Front driveway forecourt in lawn.
Off Grand Parade, Belfast.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »