- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Third floor apartment wth both stairs and lift access
- Security entrance system
- Holywood town centre location with doorstep convenience to local shops, cafes and amenities
- Spacious accommodation
- Hallway with excellent storage space
- Separate lounge with access to balcony overlooking Church Road with sea glimpses
- Fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Large showerroom with white suite
- uPVC double glazing
- Economy 7 heating
- Secure covered residents parking space
- Within walking distance to bus and rail networks
- Ideally suited to the returing couple, investor or first time buyer
Additional InformationO'Neill's Place offers doorstep convenience to Holywood's bustling town centre.
Number 18 is located on the third floor with an attractive outlook over Church Road. This small apartment development offers an excellent security entrance system. There are two well proportioned bedrooms, each with built in wardrobes. The lounge overlooks Church Road with access to the balcony with sea glimpses perfect for barbecuing or merely enjoying the outlook.There is a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, and a spacious shower room with separate shower cubicle and white suite. Other benefits include excellent storage within the apartment and secure covered parking accessed from Church Road.
This purpose built apartment complex benefits from lift access and all of Holywood's shops, boutiques and restaurants are within easy walking distance. Commuting to Belfast is made easy by both road and rail networks. The George Best City Airport is within ten minute's drive and Belfast city centre only fifteen minutes drive away.
- Communal entrance hall with lift access. Located on the top floor. Hardwood front door through to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With storage cupboard with light and access to roofspace. Hotpress cupboard with Albion tank and shelving, extra storage cupboard with fuse and electrics.
- 5.8m x 3.2m (19' 0" x 10' 6")
With uPVC and double glazed access door to balcony overlooking Holywood High Street with sea glimpses.
- 3.8m x 2.5m (12' 6" x 8' 2")
Range of high and low level units. Laminate work surface. Stainless steel sink and a half with drainer. Chrome mixer taps. Outlook to rear. Space for dishwasher. Space for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Integrated Diplomat oven with four ring electric hob above. Stainless steel splashback. Integrated extractor fan above. Partially tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.1m x 3.6m (13' 5" x 11' 10")
With range of built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.8m (10' 2" x 9' 2")
With excellent range of built-in robes with mirrored doors. Hanging rails. Shelving and drawers. Outlook to front.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- With white suite comprising of low flush WC. Wall hung wash hand basin with vanity storage surround. Walk-in large thermostatically controlled shower with telephone handle attachment. Rails. Partially tiled walls. Bidet. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
Travelling up Church Road O'Neills Place is located on the right hand side, the main entrance is to the right of Print Planet.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »