- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW…
- Beautifully detached family home within a quiet cul de sac
- Walled garden with the further benefit of being a corner site
- An attention to detail rarely found within a modern home
- Hand crafted panelled hallway with access to drawing room, dining room and family room
- Solid walnut kitchen with an array of Gaggenau built in appliances
- PVC conservatory overlooking the walled garden
- Four bedrooms, master with luxury fitted ensuite shower room accessed through a hand crafted dressing area
- Luxury bathroom
- Attached garage (currently fitted as a gym with wall mounted mirrors, concealed TV, air conditioning and drop ceilings)
- Large utility room with Britannia range ideal as an entertaining kitchen
- Opus sound system throughout the home
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazing
- Fully walled site with mature grounds incorporating stone paths, driveway, water features, mood lighting and patio areas
- Only a minutes drive from the renowned Hillsborough Village which benefits from restaurants, boutiques and café shops
- Ease of access to the A1 Motorway for the South and the M1 for Belfast and the North
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE...
An exquisite family home which has been finished to an exceptional standard throughout with no expense spared.
The house benefits from luxury spacious accommodation on the ground floor with four reception rooms plus a gym, on the first floor there are four bedrooms with the master benefitting from a luxury ensuite and a hand crafted dressing area.
Surrounding the house are beautiful stocked mature gardens with an attention to detail only found in award winning gardens.
A viewing is strognly recommended.
- Open covered entrance porch with recessed lighting to solid mahogany door with double glazed lead detailing and matching side lights.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hand crafted cream panelled walls with matching radiator covers, wall lighting, cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting, Travertine tiled floor, under stair communication cupboard and hanging space. Stair case to first floor in solid matching handrails, newel post and spindles.
- Philip Stark low flush wc, half pedestal wash hand basin, integrated mirror, mixer tap, fully tiled walls, Travertine tiled floor, extractor fan, contemporary heated towel rail.
- DRAWING ROOM
- 5.61m x 4.95m (18' 5" x 16' 3")
Stone fireplace and hearth with chrome dog grate and remote combination gas fire, cornice ceiling, wall lighting, low voltage lighting, solid mahogany floor with carpet inset, ceiling speakers.
- DINING ROOM
- 4.85m x 3.45m (15' 11" x 11' 4")
Double lead glass mahogany doors to entrance hall, porcelain tiled floor, cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting, speaker system in the ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM
- 4.34m x 4.06m (14' 3" x 13' 4")
Stone fireplace with matching hearth, Gazco remote control gas fire, cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting, speaker system in the ceiling, etched glass door to:
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA
- 5.23m x 3.86m (17' 2" x 12' 8")
Solid walnut kitchen units with matching light, over pelmets incorporating lights, glass and display units, Quartz worktop and splashback, large inset sink with mixer over, Gaggenau built-in appliances incorporating four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor above, integrated microwave oven, steam oven and dishwasher, Lamana stainless steel American fridge freezer with ice and water maker, mosaic tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, low voltage lighting, open glass displays, contemporary radiator, access to the garage, double doors to:
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY
- 4.44m x 3.56m (14' 7" x 11' 8")
Wall lighting, heat, power, speaker system, laminate flooring, French doors to garden.
- GARAGE/CURRENTLY BEING USED AS A GYM
- 6.55m x 5.51m (21' 6" x 18' 1")
Originally the garage but converted into a gym (it can easily become a garage with few modifications) two mirrored walls, one with hidden TV, Air condition unit, pelmet ceiling with feature lighting, speaker system in the ceiling. Bi folding timber doors to driveway and service door to rear. Access to roofspace via an electric staircase, roofspace is floored and sheeted.
- UTILITY ROOM
- 5.46m x 1.7m (17' 11" x 5' 7")
Extensive range of solid wood shaker units, under unit lighting, composite stone worktop with inset sink unit with mixer tap and waste disposal unit, Britannia range with five gas top rings and double oven, stainless steel splash back, Britannia stainless steel and glass extractor over, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, Travertine floor, part tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- Two storage areas, hotpress with insulated tank and shelving. Wall lighting, low voltage lighting.
- MASTER SUITE
- 4.9m x 3.61m (16' 1" x 11' 10")
Low voltage lighting, ceiling speaker system.
- DRESSING AREA
- Hand crafted built-in wardrobes with drawers and vanity unit.
- LUXURY ENSUITE
- Large shower cubicle with power jets, telephone shower and over drencher, low flush wc, with wood panelling behind incorporating open shelving and cupboard space, wall mounted sink unit with mixer taps, chrome towel rail, porcelain tiled floor, fully tiled walls, ceiling speaker system, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 4.67m x 3.86m (15' 4" x 12' 8")
Plus extensive range of built-in wardrobes with sliding doors, solid oak desk unit with display cabinets above, matching drawer units, concealed retractable projector hatch with concealed screen, wall lighting.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 4.06m x 3.91m (13' 4" x 12' 10")
Plus built-in wardrobes with sliding doors, solid wood desk unit and cabinets, low voltage lighting, speaker system.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 3.35m x 2.34m (11' 0" x 7' 8")
(Currently used as a study) Handcrafted mahogany panelled walls, access to the roofspace via an electric ladder. Roofspace is fully floored, sheeted and insulated.
- LUXURY BATHROOM
- 3.4m x 2.26m (11' 2" x 7' 5")
Luxury suite comprising Adamsez jet bath with Axor mixer taps and telephone shower, fully tiled shower with jet system, over drencher and telephone shower, half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and inset mirror, low flush wc with built-in wood shelving and cabinets, porcelain tiled floor, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Fully enclosed gardens with feature walls. Access to a stone paved driveway by wrought iron gates with parking for four cars.
- Surrounding the house are well stocked feature flowerbeds, lawns, stone paths and patio areas, raised stone seating areas. Mood lighting surrounding the house.
Travelling from Hillsborough Road turn left into the Calcavey Road, continue for approximately half a mile and Ogles Grove will be on your right, once in Ogles Grove No. 18 is on your right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »