- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Excellent Accommodation
- Large Driveway with Additional Tarmac Parking Through Gates
- Convenient Location
Excellent 4 Bedroom Detached with Superb Parking
An attractive detached family home, situated within a pleasant cul-de-sac in this popular residential development. Providing well appointed accommodation conveniently located off the Castlewellan Road, offering ease of access to Tesco, town centre, A1 dual carriageway, local schools and amenities, this property will appeal to a variety of prospective purchasers. Well maintained and presented throughout we highly recommend an appointment to view.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC double glazed front door with double glazed side light, understair cloakscupboard, alarm control panel, 1 radiator.
- Lounge 17' 5'' x 12' 4'' (5.30m x 3.76m)
- Feature fireplace with cast iron inset and wood surround with matching over mantle mirror, double radiator.
- Dining Room 13' 8'' x 9' 11'' (4.16m x 3.02m)
- Laminate wood flooring. PVC double glazed patio door to rear.
- Kitchen / Dining 13' 11'' x 10' 4'' (4.24m x 3.15m)
- Full range of high and low level units incorporating 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, window pelmet and wine rack. Built in double oven and hob with extractor hood fan and light over. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Vinyl flooring, part tiled walls, double radiator.
- Utility Room 7' 1'' x 5' 7'' (2.16m x 1.70m)
- Range of matching high and low level units incorporating stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Vinyl flooring, PVC double glazed rear door, double radiator.
- WC 5' 7'' x 2' 11'' (1.70m x 0.89m)
- White suite comprising wash hand basin and low flush WC. Vinyl flooring, 1 radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, storage cupboard, hotpress, velux double roof light, double radiator
- Bedroom 1 12' 4'' x 12' 3'' (3.76m x 3.73m)
- Full range of built in bedroom furniture, double radiator.
- En-suite 8' 8'' x 4' 9'' (2.64m x 1.45m)
- White suite comprising wash hand basin set to vanity storage, low flush WC and shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer valve shower. Tiled walls with inset mirror over sink and recessed shelf in shower. Tiled floor, double radiator.
- Bedoom 2 13' 8'' x 9' 11'' (4.16m x 3.02m)
- Laminate wood flooring, double radiator.
- Bedroom 3 13' 8'' x 10' 5'' (4.16m x 3.17m)
- Laminate wood flooring, double radiator.
- Bedroom 4 13' 3'' x 10' 5'' (4.04m x 3.17m)
- Laminate wood flooring, 2 radiator.
- Bathroom 10' 2'' x 9' 3'' (3.10m x 2.82m)
- White suite comprising wash hand basin set to vanity storage, low flush WC, panel bath with mixer tap telephone shower attachment and shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatic mixer valve shower. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, double radiator.
- Garage 18' 6'' x 10' 6'' (5.63m x 3.20m)
- Roller door, light and power, oil fired boiler, PVC double glazed window and side door.
- Neat front lawn, large tarmac driveway to garage and additional parking area to side through wooden gates. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with feature paved patio area. PVC oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »