- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive, Bay-Fronted Semi-Detached Property
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Kitchen, Open Plan to Living/Dining Area
- Separate Living Room
- Downstairs WC / Cloak Room
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Sunny Aspect
- GFCH / uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Detached Garage with Power + Light
- Off-Street Driveway Parking
- Walking Distance to Belmont & Ballyhackamore
- Close to Province Leading Local Schools
- No Onward Chain
Additional InformationNatural light floods into the interior of this stylish semi which is conveniently situated in a highly regarded residential location.
In addition, all three bedrooms are of a good size making the home an ideal prospect for families wishing to avail of some excellent local schooling.
Externally this is complemented by landscaped gardens to the front and rear, the latter of which enjoys a pleasing, west-facing aspect. There is ample off-street parking plus a garage with utility room.
Both Belmont and Ballyhackamore Village are within a short stroll and public transport routes including the Glider system are also in the vicinity.
Sales in ever-popular Norwood are in high demand and short supply so we would recommend viewing as soon as possible so as not to miss out.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard with housing for electrics and gas boiler. Cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.534m x 3.62m (14' 10" x 11' 11")
(into bay). Cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LIVING/DINING:
- 9.076m x 8.m (29' 9" x 26' 3")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Space for fridge/freezer. Space for oven, plumbed for washing machine. Extractor fan. Part-tiled walls. Open plan to:
LIVING/DINING AREA: Wood effect flooring. uPVC double doors to rear.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with ceramic sink. Wood effect flooring.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.551m x 3.634m (14' 11" x 11' 11")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.864m x 3.333m (12' 8" x 10' 11")
Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.318m x 2.399m (7' 7" x 7' 10")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Panelled bath with chrome mixer taps. Glazed separate shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Heated towel rail. uPVC panelling. Spotlights, wood effect flooring.
- 8.179m x 3.881m (26' 10" x 12' 9")
Up and over door. Power and light.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Garden laid in pebble stone. Off-street driveway parking for multiple cars. Access to rear.
- BACK GARDEN:
- Enclosed low maintenance south facing rear garden laid in pebble stone. Raised decking area. Additional patio area. Surrounding hedging and fencing. Outside tap and light.
From the Belmont Road travelling out of Belfast, turn left onto Clonallon Gardens and then take the second right onto Sydenham Avenue. Norwood Avenue is the second street on the left and number 18 is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »