- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent 3 bed, 1 rec semi-detached bungalow
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing, fascia & guttering
- Detached garage
- Ideal for first time buyer / Investor
- Convenient location within close proximity to town centre, schools, shops & all other local amenities
- Situated within a highly popular residential area
- EPC Rating E41
- This delightful 3 bed semi-detached bungalow is located in the ever popular Mountsandel area of Coleraine and offers well laid out family accommodation. Situated within walking distance of Coleraine town centre, shops, schools and all other local amenities interest is sure to be high and early viewing is highly recommended.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Hall
- With telephone point, cloaks cupboard, storage cupboard and access to roofspace.
- Lounge 5.00m x 3.56m (16'5 x 11'8)
- With open fireplace with slate tiled hearth, TV point and eyeball lighting.
- Kitchen 3.58m x 3.25m (11'9 x 10'8)
- With range of eye and low level units, half tiled around worktops, larder unit with shelving, wine rack, stainless steel sink unit, built-in 'Belling' electric hob/oven, extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, space for dishwasher.
- Rear Porch
- With low level units and space for tumble dryer.
- Bedroom 1 4.17m x 2.67m (13'8 x 8'9)
- Bedroom 2 3.48m x 2.59m (11'5 x 8'6)
- Bedroom 3 3.48m x 2.90m (11'5 x 9'6)
- To widest points.
- With suite comprising bath with 'Redring' electric shower over, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and hotpress.
- Detached Garage: 21'10 x 11'3 (6.65m x 3.43m) (Exterior measurements approx.) With roller door and pedestrian door.
Property approached by concrete driveway with garden to front laid in lawn, dotted with mature shrubs.
Garden to rear with paved patio area enclosed by close board fencing. Outside light and tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »