- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Magnificent Modern Semi Detached Townhouse in Prime Residential Location with Convenient Walking Distance of Ormeau Road & the Laganside Embankment & Access to the City Centre
- Bright & Tastefully Presented Interior Layout
- 2 Main Reception Rooms
- Excellent Modern Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms on Upper Level/Option Bedroom 4 or Ground Floor Living Space
- Master Bedroom Benefits from Superb Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with 3 Piece Suite
- Cloakroom/WC Facilities on both Ground Floor & First Floor
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Beam Vacuum System
- Integral Garage with Adjoining Utility Room
- Outside Courtyard Style Garden Space/Parking Space to Side of House
Additional InformationAn outstanding modern semi detached townhouse in a prime residential development on Annadale Avenue in south east Belfast. Convenient access to the city centre by car or bus, walking distance to the Ormeau Road and Lagan Embankment; similarily access to the nearby Belvoir Forest and Lagan Valley Region Park offers potential purchasers immense options in terms of outdoor activities.
The elegantly presented interior and flexible layout offers good options for buyers. The ground floor level has an entrance hall with cloakroom and wc facility, ground floor sitting room and access to the integral garage, utility room and garden access.
On the first floor is a living room, excellent modern kitchen with dining area and a cloakroom with wc facility. Upstairs on the second floor level are three well proportioned bedrooms, the master bedroom benefits from an excellent ensuite shower room and a main bathroom.
In addition the property benefits from an integral garage, utility room, gas fired central heating, uPVC framed double glazed windows and a courtyard style garden with good outside space. We can highly recommend an internal inspection.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, understairs storage area, ceramic tiled floor. Door to integral garage.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 6.m x 3.57m (19' 8" x 11' 9")
Feature hardwood strip flooring, excellent cast iron fireplace surround and mantle with decorative tiled inlay with gas coal effect fire.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.98m x 3.62m (19' 7" x 11' 11")
Feature varnished hardwood strip flooring, impressive carved fireplace surround and mantle, slate tiled hearth with decorative tiled inlay and open fire, cornice ceiling.
- EXCELLENT MODERN KITCHEN & DINING AREA:
- 6.05m x 3.02m (19' 10" x 9' 11")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units, polished granite work surfaces, granite drainer, sink unit with mixer tap, four ring gas hob, double oven, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, part tiled walls, feature ceramic tiled floor, dining area.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, sanded and varnished floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.37m x 2.88m (11' 1" x 9' 5")
Wall length range of Sliderobes with mirrored doors.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower unit with thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail style radiator, extractor fan, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.04m (10' 10" x 9' 12")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.6m x 2.39m (11' 10" x 7' 10")
- Panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, sanded and varnished floor, low voltage spotlights, part tiled walls.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.m x 3.m (19' 8" x 9' 10")
Electric roller shutter door, light and power.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.9m x 1.6m (6' 3" x 5' 3")
Built-in units, plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Door to . . .
- Garden area, driveway parking space. Courtyard style outside garden area with boundary fencing, outside lights and tap.
Annadale Avenue from the Embankment to past Wellington Square, contimue round bend and Mornington Place is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »