- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Home in a Central and Convenient Location
- Lounge Plus Family Room Both with Open Fires
- Dining/Kitchen with Oak Units
- Four First Floor Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom with Separate wc / Ground Floor Cloakroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazing
- Detached Garage / Off Road Parking / Gardens to Front and Rear
- Much Sought After Location
Additional InformationAttractive semi detached home set in one of Bangor's most prestigious and popular locations. The accommodation comprises lounge, family room, kitchen with dining area, four bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc; while outside there is a detached garage and gardens to front and rear.
Central location within easy walking distance of all the amenities of Bangor town centre including shops, cafes, restaurants, primary and senior schools and churches. Convenient to transport and leisure facilities including bus/train station, Aurora centre, cinema, Bangor Golf Club and Ward Park.
We would expect demand to be high for this fine family home and early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double glazed front door with leaded glass inset.
Under stairs storage.
- Cream suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- 4.57m x 3.51m (15' 0" x 11' 6")
Marble fireplace with mahogany surround, corniced ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.51m (12' 0" x 11' 6")
Tiled fireplace with mahogany surround.
- 6.1m x 2.74m (20' 0" x 9' 0")
One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of high and low level oak units, formica work surfaces with oak trim, built-in double oven and ceramic hob unit, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge, wall tiling, recessed down lighting.
- Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.65m x 3.51m (15' 3" x 11' 6")
Bay window, corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.58m (12' 0" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 1.98m (9' 0" x 6' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.74m x 1.91m (9' 0" x 6' 3")
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Oil fired boiler.
- Brick pavior driveway providing off road parking.
Front garden laid out in flowerbeds.
Small easily maintained rear garden with pebbles and flowerbeds.
Plastic oil storage tank. Outside light.
From Bangor proceed onto Donaghadee Road, right into Broadway and first right into Moira Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »