- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Living room with French PVC doors to garden
- Dining room
- Fully fitted kitchen
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite
- Separate low flush w.c.
- Economy 7 heating
- Off road parking to front and beautifully mature maintained garden front and rear
An attractive red brick semi detached.
This property although in need of some modernisation is a superb family home located in a popular residential area and set on a mature site with beautiful gardens it is sure to attract high demand therefore early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Entrance Porch:
- Entrance Hall:
- Dining Room:
- 3.48m x 3.07m (11'5'' x 10'1'')
- Living Room:
- 3.99m x 3.1m (13'1'' x 10'2'')
Feature fireplace, double French PVC doors.
- 3.1m x 2.18m (10'2'' x 7'2'')
1 ½ single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, uPVC back door and frame.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.76m x 3.18m (12'4'' x 10'5'')
Built in robes with sliding doors.
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.18m x 2.82m (10'5'' x 9'3'')
- Bedroom 3:
- 2.84m x 2.21m (9'4'' x 7'3'')
- White suite comprising paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Off road parking to front. Beautiful mature gardens front and rear, laid in lawn with a wide selection of plants, shrubs and bushes.
- 4.8m x 3.25m (15'9'' x 10'8'')
Up and over door, light and power.
Off Merok Crescent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »