- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Semi-Detached Home
- Two Generous Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living / Dining Room With Open Fire
- Beautiful Secluded Rear Garden With Patio Area
- Full Planning Permission Granted For Double Storey Side & Rear Extension
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Close To Leading Schools & Excellent Transport Links
- Floored Roof Space With Velux Window
We are pleased to offer for sale this semi-detached home located just off the Lisburn Road in South Belfast. The accommodation comprises on the ground floor lounge (currently used as a third bedroom), living, dining room. kitchen. On the first floor there are two generous bedrooms & bathroom suite. Outside there is a good sized garden to rear with patio area and front garden. Gas fired central heating & PVC double glazing are both in place. Full planning permission has also been granted for a double storey side & rear extension (plans available on request). Within easy walking distance to a host of amenities, retail outlets and schools offered by the popular Lisburn Road number 18 will appeal to a range of purchasers.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Glass panelled PVC front door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Storage under stairs. Laminate wood flooring.
- LOUNGE 3.68m x 3.20m (12'1 x 10'6)
- Bay window. Tiled fireplace. Picture rail. Laminate wood flooring.
- LIVING / DINING 6.48m x 4.88m (21'3 x 16'0)
- Cornice ceiling, tiled fireplace, roof light. Laminate wood flooring.
- KITCHEN 3.48m x 3.40m (11'5 x 11'2)
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for dishwasher. 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with drainer, laminate wood floor.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Access to floored roof space with velux window.
- BEDROOM ONE 3.99m x 3.28m (13'1 x 10'9)
- Picture rail. Storage cupboard. Laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM TWO 3.20m x 2.72m (10'6 x 8'11)
- Picture rail. Laminate wood floor.
- Panel bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, tiled floor.
- Private, enclosed rear garden with patio area and garden shed that is plumbed and wired. Garden area to front.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »