- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extensively Renovated & Tastefully Presented 2 Storey Luxury Home Built in 1871
- Extensive & Careful Renovation Carried Out 9 Years Ago Retaining the Magnificent High Cornice Ceilings
- Beautiful First Floor Drawing Room with High Ornate Cornice Ceiling & Overlooking the Gardens
- Living Room & Lounge Open Plan to Dining Room 2 with Original Period Fireplaces & Oak Strip Flooring
- Superb Leicht Kitchen with Siemens & Miele Fully Integrated Appliances Silestone Quartz Worktops & Feature Full Length Island Unit
- Open Plan to Dining & Family Room, All Overlooking the Secluded Rear & Side Gardens
- 5 Bedrooms, 2 with Ensuite Shower Rooms & 2 with Period Fireplaces with Gas Coal Effect Fires
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Underfloor on Ground Floor, High Pressurized Water System
- Hardwood Double Glazed Window Frames
- Detached Double Garage (Constructed in 2009), Electronic Entrance Gates
- Beautifully Mature Front Gardens & Enclosed Side & Rear Extending to Around Half an Acre Laid in Lawns with Mature Trees, Flowering Plants & Shrubs, Secluded & Private Patio Area, Feature Old Brick Wall
Additional InformationSituated in the most distinguished private residential park off Malone Road, laid out as a long wide and straight avenue flanked by majestic trees this most attractive semi detached residence was constructed in 1871.
Extensive and sympathetic renovations were carried out 9 years ago to a very high specification and includes period fireplaces with gas coal effect fires, oak strip flooring and a magnificent kitchen from McNally's Dublin with Miele and Siemens fully integrated appliances. The bright and airy well planned accommodation flows naturally providing both formal and informal living side by side.
This is a home of significant architectural merit and we have no hesitation in recommending viewing.
- Hardwood front door with feature glazing to. . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak floor, cornice ceiling, intercom to electric gates.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.97m x 4.72m (19' 7" x 15' 6")
Polished oak floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, feature slate fireplace with cast iron inset and gas coal effect fire.
- 6.25m x 3.89m (20' 6" x 12' 9")
(into bay). Marble fireplace with cast iron inset, slate hearth and gas coal effect fire, ornate cornice ceiling and ceiling rose, oak floor. Open plan to . . .
- FORMAL DINING ROOM;
- 4.62m x 3.86m (15' 2" x 12' 8")
Marble fireplace with cast iron inset, slate hearth and gas coal effect fire, beautiful oak flooring, high ornate cornice ceiling and frieze.
- INNER HALL:
- Oak floor, cloaks cupboards and storage cupboard under stairs.
- WET ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, walk-in fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher shower, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, extractor fan, towel rail, heated floor.
- SUPERB LEICHT KITCHEN:
- 7.29m x 3.81m (23' 11" x 12' 6")
Full range of high and low level units, Fanke stainless steel sink unit with Tri Flow tap set in Silestone Quartz worktop, Siemens double electric oven, six ring Siemens gas hob, Siemens extractor hood, fulll height Miele fridge freezer, integrated Bosch dishwasher, full length island unit with stainless steel sink unit set in Silestone Quartz and self closing drawer units. Double doors to patio area. Open plan to . . .
- DINING/LIVING AREA:
- 7.52m x 4.32m (24' 8" x 14' 2")
Feature window overlooking garden. Double doors to side gardens.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.62m x 2.13m (8' 7" x 7' 0")
Old Belfast sink unit, range of high and low level units, granite worktops, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer.
First Floor Return
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.62m x 5.49m (25' 0" x 18' 0")
(into bay). Feature fireplace with marble inset and hearth and gas coal effect fire, high ornate cornice ceiling, oak strip floor.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Duravit fittings to include a free standing bath, vanity unit, shower with overhead drencher and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, heated towel rail, marble tiled floor and walls, underfloor heating.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.56m x 3.15m (11' 8" x 10' 4")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.84m x 4.8m (19' 2" x 15' 9")
(into bay). Original marble fireplace with cast iron inset and gas coal effect fire.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk-in shower with overhead drencher shower and telephone hand shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor, underfloor heating.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.02m x 3.91m (19' 9" x 12' 10")
Access to roofspace.
- FULLY TILED ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with double doors, vanity unit, low flush wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.91m x 3.86m (12' 10" x 12' 8")
Cast iron fireplace.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.72m x 3.94m (15' 6" x 12' 11")
Marble fireplace with cast iron inset and gas coal effect fire.
- Beautiful mature gardens surrounding front, side and enclosed rear, laid in lawns, flower beds, a variety of trees and shrubs, feature old brick wall, electric entrance gates to car parking and . . .
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.65m x 6.1m (21' 10" x 20' 0")
Electric roller shutter up and over door.
Right hand side off Malone Road before the junction at the top of Balmoral Avenue.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »