- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Detached Residence
- 3 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Extended Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary White Bathroom
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Attached Garage
- Highly Regarded Location
Additional InformationMagnificent Extended Red Brick Detached Villa Holding A Prime Cu de Sac Position.
An extended red brick detached villa holding a prime cul de sac position within this highly regarded location which has benefited from a programme of improvement works. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge with patio doors to garden, extended fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob with dining area and contemporary bathroom in white suite complete with electric shower. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, pvc fascia and eaves and extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings. An attached garage and substantial site with south facing rear garden combines to make this the perfect family home.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage, telephone point.
- Extended Through Lounge 9.39 x 3.30 (30'10" x 10'10")
- Wood laminate floor, 2 double panelled radiators:
Dining Area: double glazed sliding patio doors, wall light points.
- Extended Kitchen 6.24 x 2.35 (20'6" x 7'9")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, canopy extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, upvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Wall light point.
- Modern white suite with chrome fitments comprising panelled bath, shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower unit, drench shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, chrome radiator, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.83 x 2.93 (12'7" x 9'7")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2.96 x 3.56 (9'9" x 11'8")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2.36 x 2.70 (7'9" x 8'10")
- Wood laminate floor.
- Attached Garage 6.10 x 3.05 (20'0" x 10'0")
- Up and over door, gas boiler, water tap.
- Gardens front and extensive rear in lawn shrubs and flowerbeds, decked area, southerly aspect to rear, patio areas, outside light and tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »