- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Second floor, spacious apartment
- Lift to all floors
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Ensuite shower room to master
- Spacious, bright living room
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Good-sized bathroom with white suite
- Walk-in storage cupboard
- Phoenix Natural Gas central heating system
- Double glazing
- Well-tended, attractive communal gardens
- Residents & visitor car parking.
Additional InformationLeathem Square is a highly regarded development of apartments & townhouses, which enjoy a convenient location adjacent to the Comber Greenway. Excellent local shopping on the Comber Road is within walking distance, as is the Ulster Hospital.
Located on the second floor at the top of the first block, Number 18 offers bright and well-proportioned accommodation with pleasing aspects.
The separate kitchen is large enough to incorporate a casual dining area. Both bedrooms are of a good size and the master features a useful ensuite. Internal inspection is highly recommended.
- Front door with intercom system.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Lifts & stairs to 2nd floor.
- Front door
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Built-in cupboards with Phoenix Natural Gas boiler. Access to roofspace. Entry phone.
- LIVING / DINING ROOM:
- 6.87m x 3.51m (22' 6" x 11' 6")
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.51m x 3.22m (11' 6" x 10' 7")
Modern range of high and low level units. Integrated appliances including stainless steel 4 ring Indesit gas hob and matching under bench oven. Fridge, freezer, washing machine. Single drainer 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Stainless steel canopy with extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.38m x 2.73m (14' 4" x 8' 11")
(At widest points) Door to . . .
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.59m x 1.5m (5' 3" x 4' 11")
White suite comprising fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle, dual flush wc and wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.92m x 2.24m (9' 7" x 7' 4")
- 2.24m x 2.04m (7' 4" x 6' 8")
White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer tap and shower attachment, low flush wc. pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan. Recessed low voltage spotlights.
- Well-tended communal gardens to front and rear of block. Lawns with mature trees. Flowerbeds with variety of plants and shrubs. Bin store.
Residents and visitor parking.
- £180 per quarter to include upkeep of communal areas, gardening, maintenance fund etc.
East Link Road runs from the Old Dundonald Road (end of Kings Road after Ice Bowl) down to Comber Road just after shops and Cumberland Road. No 18 is in the first apartment block as you drive in.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »