- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Oil fired central heating system / Upvc double glazed windows and doors.
- Fitted Oak kitchen with built-in oven, hob and extractor hood.
- Three bedrooms and one plus reception rooms.
- Deluxe white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle and ceramic tiled floor.
- Gardens to front and enclosed to rear in lawns, paved patio area, shrubs, ,bushes and fencing.
- Gravel driveway.
Additional InformationSituated within this ever popular residential location, we are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi-detached villa which needs internal inspection to fully appreciate all this fine home has to offer, so view today and don't delay!
- Enclosed entrance porch with ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.92m x 3.84m (19' 5" x 12' 7")
Carved wood surround, cast iron inset with picture tiled inset, tiled hearth, polished laminate floor.
- FITTED KITCHEN / DINING ROOM :
- 5.92m x 2.92m (19' 5" x 9' 7")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level Oak units, formica round edged work surfaces, built-in oven, four ring hob unit, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, wall tiling, polished laminate floor, Upvc double glazed french doors.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 2.77m (12' 7" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.95m x 2.77m (9' 8" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.34m (10' 0" x 7' 8")
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, shower cubicle with 'Triton' thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, hot press copper cylinder with immersion heater.
- FEATURES :
- Gravel driveway.
- Garden store, boiler house, oil fired boiler, outside light, oil storage tank.
- To front and enclosed to rear in lawns, Paved patio area, bushes, shrubs and
- GROUND RENT :
- RATES :
- £744.42 (currently)
Off Stratheden Heights, Newtownards
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »