18 Lagavara Road, Ballintoy, Ballycastle BT54 6NF
4 Bed Bungalow For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Chalet Bungalow Extending To C. 2600 sq ft
- Four Bedrooms (Master Ensuite)
- Three Receptions
- Designed & Constructed By The Current Owners
- Integral Garage
- South Facing Rear Gardens
- Picturesque Views Towards Knocklyade, Corkey & The Glens Of Antrim
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Landscaped Gardens
- Generous Site
Designed and constructed by the current owners of eighteen years, Number 18 Lagvara Road extends to c. 2600 sq ft of beautiful family accommodation boasting four bedroom (Master ensuite), three reception accommodation. Located on a generous south facing site with views towards Knocklayde, Corkey and the Glens of Antrim.
Seldom found on the open market are properties of this calibre, boasting bright well-planned accommodation, designed to make use of all natural light, this beautiful property oozes quality with attention to detail in abundance, evident from the moment one enters the property. Step outside however and the experience continues with manicured landscaped gardens to the front, side and a south facing rear garden.
Located five miles from Ballycastle, three miles from Ballintoy and eight miles from Ballymoney, a mere stone’s throw from the renowned Causeway Coast and Glens of Antrim with its outstanding areas of natural beauty, coastal walks and sandy beaches. This is without doubt a superb property which has to been seen to be fully appreciated and we thoroughly recommend early internal inspection to fully appreciate all this stunning home has to offer.
- Entrance Porch:
- with uPVC front door, frosted centre glazed panel, matching sidelights, points for wall lights, tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall:
- with under stairs storage, walk in hot press,ceiling coving, telephone point, smoke alarm.
- 4.22m x 7.62m (13'10 x 25'0)
with bay window, double aspect windows and French doors with views towards Knocklyade, Glens of Antrim & Corkey, feature oak surround fireplace with marble inset and hearth, ceiling coving, TV point.
- Kitchen & Casual Dining Area:
- 3.53m x 5m (11'7 x 16'5)
with extensive range of eye and low level solid French oak units including glazed display units, integrated dishwasher, under unit fridge, bowl and a half sink unit, window pelmet with lights, concealed under unit lighting, Stanley oil fired range (heats house and water), Karndean flooring, feature frosted Causeway Stones window.
- Utility Room:
- 2.36m x 3.4m (7'9 x 11'2)
with eye and low level units, tiling between worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, extractor fan and canopy, stainless steel splash back, Karndean flooring.
- Dining Room / Family Room:
- 3.58m x 4.29m (11'9 x 14'1)
with double aspect windows, ceiling coving.
- Rear Porch:
- 1.17m x 7.57m (3'10 x 24'10)
with tiled floor.
- Cloaks Cupboard:
- with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, Karndean flooring, extractor fan.
- 1.88m x 4.55m (6'2 x 14'11)
with double aspect windows with views, telephone point.
- Master Bedroom:
- 3.58m x 4.37m (11'9 x 14'4)
with quadruple sliding robes and lights, TV point.
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- 3.15m x 3.38m (10'4 x 11'1)
comprising; panel bath, low flush WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit, fully tiled walk in double shower cubicle with power shower fitting, shaver point, recessed lighting.
- with twin Velux windows, access to eaves storage, access to attic.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.81m x 3.81m (12'6 x 12'6)
with views over rolling countryside.
- Bedroom (3):
- 3.4m x 3.48m (11'2 x 11'5)
- Shower Room:
- with fully tiled walk in corner shower cubicle, power shower fitting, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, half tiled walls, extractor fan, Velux window.
- Integral Garage:
- 4.55m x 5.36m (14'11 x 17'7)
with electric door, light and power.
- Bedroom (4):
- 3.43m x 5.79m (11'3 x 19'0)
accessed via integral garage.
- 5.99m x 9.22m (19'8 x 30'3)
with sliding door, light and power.
- Property approached by loose stone driveway with generous parking bay. Front and side garden in lawn with mature planting and shrubbery. South facing rear garden in lawn with paved patio area, generous selection of shrubbery and planting, outside lights and tap. Views over rolling countryside.
How much will it cost?
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »