- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented Mid Terrace Property With South Facing Rear Garden
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Two With Wood Laminate Flooring
- Two Reception Rooms Including Through Lounge With Patio Doors To Rear Garden
- Attractive Kitchen With 'White Gloss' Units And Breakfast Bar
- Modern White Bathroom With Fully Tiled Walls And Floor
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Front And Rear Enclosed Gardens With Rear South Facing Patio And Lawn
- Convenient Location Close To Many Local Amenities
An excellent mid terrace property offering well presented accommodation in the popular Clarawood Estate. Well maintained by the current owners and with many improvements over the last few years, the accommodation comprises entrance hall with ceramic tile flooring, archway to dining room/study with ceramic tile flooring and generous through lounge with a feature wall mounted electric fire and patio doors to south facing rear garden. Attractive kitchen with range of 'white gloss' units, partly tiled walls and floor, and breakfast bar. The first floor offers three well proportioned bedrooms, two with built in robes and wood laminate flooring and a modern white bathroom suite with electric shower over bath and fully tiled walls and floor. Externally, the property offers an enclosed garden to front laid in brick paviour and an attractive enclosed rear garden, south facing with patio area and good size lawn. A great starter home!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tile flooring.
- Through Lounge 17'8 x 10'2 (5.38m x 3.10m)
- Feature wall mounted electric fire, recessed spotlighting, wood laminate flooring and patio doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen 13'5 x 10'4 (4.09m x 3.15m)
- (At widest points). Attractive range of high and low level 'white gloss' units, granite effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in double under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, breakfast bar, cupboard under stairs, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Dining Room/Study 7'0 x 6'9 (2.13m x 2.06m)
- Ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11'9 x 10'3 (3.58m x 3.12m)
- Double built in robe, cupboard with gas fired boiler and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 10'2 x 9'3 (3.10m x 2.82m)
- Double built in robe and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 8'2 x 7'1 (2.49m x 2.16m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, timber panelled ceiling, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Enclosed brick paviour garden to front.
Enclosed south facing rear garden with patio area and enclosed lawn with boundary fence.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »