- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented and Extended Semi Detached Home
- Fantastic Large Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Area with Double Glazed French Doors to Rear Garden
- Contemporary Modern Kitchen with Granite Worktops and Excellent Integrated Appliances
- Utility Room and Ground Floor WC
- Living Room with Limestone Surround Fireplace and Oak Wooden Floor
- Separate Dining Room with Oak Wooden Floor and Double Glazed Sliding Doors to Rear Garden
- Modern White Bathroom Suite with Feature Tiling
- Beautifully Landscaped and Mature Gardens Laid in Lawns with Array of Plants, Flowerbeds, Shrubs, Mature Trees and Excellent Degree of Privacy with Raised Paved Patio Area Ideal for Barbecue and Outdoor Entertaining
- Tarmac Driveway with Ample Parking to Front
- Offering Excellent Convenience to Belfast City Centre and a Range of Local Schools
- In Close Proximity to Many Amenities Including George Best Belfast City Airport, The Ulster Hospital, Stormont Grounds and Belfast Town Centre
- Within Walking Distance to Ballyhackamore, Cherryvalley Village and the King's Square
- Situated Close to the Comber Greenway with Cycling Commute to the City Centre and Comber
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented red brick semi detached home has been extended and refurbished to an excellent standard, creating a stylish living environment. Kingsway Gardens is a quiet residential address located off the Gilnahirk Road close to Kings Square, Ballyhackamore and Cherryvalley village.
This property would be ideal for a range of purchasers including young families wishing to avail of the areas excellent range of schooling.
The extension to the rear has created a fantastic living space with an open plan kitchen/dining area and elevated mature outlook across the rear garden. There is the added benefit of a utility room. The ground floor is further complimented with a living room, separate dining room and ground floor WC. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite.
This property leaves little for the purchaser to do but move in. We anticipate a lot of interest in this home and would like to encourage viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Mahogany front door, glazed side light, top light to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlight, hardwood stained glass inner door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.56m (14' 3" x 11' 8")
Measurements into bay.
Oak wooden floor, polished limestone surround fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.35m (12' 4" x 11' 0")
Oak wooden floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, uPVC double glazed sliding doors to rear garden.
- 6.58m x 4.37m (21' 7" x 14' 4")
Contemporary modern fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, granite stone worktops, integrated five ring induction hob, extractor fan above, built-in larder cupboard and built-in high level double oven with pull-out hot plate, all Smeg appliances, porcelain tiled floor, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, breakfast island with pull-out electrical socket, granite stone worktops, sink and a half sink unit, Quooker mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, open to ample dining and living space with beautiful mature outlook to rear garden, vaulted ceiling, Velux window x two.
- 3.48m x 1.63m (11' 5" x 5' 4")
Range of high and low level units, porcelain tiled floor, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, laminate worktops, plumbed for washing machine, uPVC double glazed access door to side, Velux window.
- Access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 3.38m (12' 3" x 11' 1")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.35m (12' 5" x 11' 0")
Mature outlook to rear garden over Our Lady's and St Patrick's playing fields, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.51m x 2.57m (8' 3" x 8' 5")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, panelled bath, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, built-in shower cubicle with Aqua Lisa shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, hotpress, lagged copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, built-in shelving above, porcelain tiled floor.
- With Light
- Beautiful landscaped mature rear garden laid in lawns with raised paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, flowerbeds with shrubs and array of plants, mature trees, excellent degree of privacy, uPVC fascia and soffit boards, outdoor electrics, water tap to side, tarmac driveway for off-street parking, front garden laid in lawns with flowerbeds and shrubs.
From King's Road turn into Gilnahirk Road. Take the second left after Cherryvalley shops into Kingsway Park and first right into Kingsway Gardens. The property is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »