- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent three bedroom mid terrace property in the heart of Dungiven in the popular and quiet Kevin Lynch Park development.
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room.
- Excellent internal accommodation comprising: lounge; spacious kitchen/dining area; downstairs WC; three bedrooms (master with en suite); bathroom.
- Walking distance to all shops, schools and village amenities.
- Fully enclosed rear yard with additional garden shed and additional private side alley.
- 2 No. private parking bays directly in front of the dwelling.
- Property has been very well maintained, both internally and externally.
- NOTE: Rental viewings will only commence when a fully completed tenants application form has been received and approved by Burns & Co, which can be downloaded from our website at www.burnshomes.co.uk/rent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »