This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Modern Constructed Town Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Spacious Kitchen
- Downstairs Furnished Cloakroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Classic White Bathroom
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationModern Constructed Town Terrace in Most Convenient Location
Holding a convenient location this is a rare opportunity to purchase a modern town terrace in this popular location. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge, spacious fitted kitchen with dining area off and classic white fully tiled bathroom. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, downstairs furnished cloakroom, wood strip and ceramic floor coverings and benefits from a modern construction. A south facing rear patio garden with paved front and a most convenient location with excellent shopping and public transport close by makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Glass vestibule door, under stairs cloaks, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.87 x 3.31 (16'0" x 10'10")
- Feature hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, wood strip floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.64 x 4.74 (11'11" x 15'7")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls.
Dining Area - Ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Downstairs Furnished Cloaks
- White suite comprising wash hand basin and wc.
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press / copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 2.39 x 2.39 (7'10" x 7'10")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.86 x 1.87 (12'8" x 6'2")
- Built-in robe.
- Bedroom 3.11 x 3.68 (10'2" x 12'1")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Paved forecourt, rear patio garden, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, outside light and tap, garden shed.
(in last 30 days)
86th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »