- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Highly Desirable Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Tiled Floor / Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Spacious Lounge With Brickset And Granite Fireplace With Multi Fuel Burning Stove And Solid Wood Floor
- Sun Room With Solid Wood Floor
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances / Utility Room With Tiled Floor
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms With Laminated Timber Floor (Master With Luxury Shower Room En Suite)
- Tiled Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Artificial Grass With Pavior Brickset Patio Area
- Garden To Front Laid In Artificial Grass With Tarmac Driveway And Parking Area
- Detached Garage/Workshop With Roller Shutter Door
- Gas Fired Central Heating System / Alarm System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows (Wooden Shutter Blinds Fitted To Most Rooms) / PVC Fascias and Soffits
A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Highly Desirable Residential Location
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC double glazed entrance door with double glazed windows to the side and above. Staircase with pine balustrade. Storage under stairs. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- Low flush suite. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE:
- 7.01m x 3.3m (23' 0" x 10' 10")
Brickset and granite fireplace with multi fuel burning stove. Solid wood floor. PVC double glazed French doors to Sun Room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.48m x 3.29m (11' 5" x 10' 10")
Measurements taken to widest points. Solid wood floor. PVC double glazed to Rear.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 7.08m x 2.6m (23' 3" x 8' 6")
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated Hotpoint double oven. Integrated gas hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Integrated dishwasher. Bowl and a half single drainer composite sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Solid wood floor in dining area. Tiled floor in kitchen area. Recessed spotlights in kitchen area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to Rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.53m x 3.26m (14' 10" x 10' 8")
Measurements to include built in robes with sliding mirror doors and fitted interior. Laminated timber floor.
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower and bi-folding door. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. PVC panelled walls. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 2.59m (11' 10" x 8' 6")
Laminated timber floor. Tile enclosed shower cubicle with Mira electric shower and bi-folding door.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 1.99m (10' 2" x 6' 6")
Laminated timber floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.59m x 2.m (8' 6" x 6' 7")
Laminated timber floor.
- TILED BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath with mono style mixer tap and shower attachment. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Separate store on landing.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in artificial grass with pavior brickset patio area. Timber decking area. Raised brickset flower beds. Outside tap and light. Garden shed. Garden to Front laid in artificial grass with tarmac driveway and parking area. Pavior brickset area.
- DETACHED GARAGE/WORKSHOP:
- Roller shutter door. Light and power. Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Worcester gas fired boiler.
From Knockmore Road turn onto Limetree Avenue. Take the fourth left onto Hollyburn. Follow the road round to the right. Number 18 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »