- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Contemporary Detached Family Residence, circa 9 acres on the Hillsborough Road with Outstanding Views Over Rolling Countryside & Scrabo Tower
- Finished to a Most Exacting Standard with An Impeccable Attention to Detail
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Four with En Suite facilities
- Master Bedroom with Contemporary En-suite Shower Room and Dressing Room
- Bespoke Luxury Fully Fitted Kitchen with Excellent Range of Integrated Appliances & Dining/Family Area
- Family Area with 20KW Log Burning Stove
- Spacious Lounge with Access to Rear Gardens
- Ground Floor WC
- Utility Room
- Digitally Controlled Underfloor Heating Throughout Ground Floor
- Wired & Plumbed for Solar Panels
- Beam Vacuum System
- CAT 5 Wiring Throughout Each Room
- Electronically Controlled Velux Window's with Rain Closing Sensors
- Two Heat Recovery System's
- Hard Wired CCTV Camera's
- Gardens Laid in Lawns with Mature Shrubs & Planting
- Ample Driveway Providing Carparking, Leading to Attached Garage
- Desirable Location Offering Ease of Access for the Commuter via Road Networks to Belfast, Dundonald, Newtownards and Bangor
- Only a Short Drive to the Shores of Strangford Lough With Many Coastal Walks & Sailing to be Enjoyed by All the Family
- Additional Lands Maybe Negotiated for Sale
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented family home set on circa of 9 acres is located on the Hillsborough Road, Comber, enjoying all the attributes of a relaxed rural lifestyle whilst only a short drive to the bustling town of Comber. The property benefits from beautiful rural views across the rolling countryside.
This impressive property enjoys well-proportioned accommodation throughout. The accommodation is both bright and versatile to suit the needs of a range of purchasers. To the ground floor the heart of the home is undoubtedly the contemporary bespoke fitted kitchen with excellent range of integrated appliances, the kitchen is open plan to a family/dining area catering for the lifestyles of today's busy families. The spacious family area has a contemporary log burning stove plus an ample lounge, study and utility room providing space for all the family. The double bedroom on the ground floor benefits from an en-suite shower room. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, three with en-suite facilities. The principal bedroom benefits from a contemporary en-suite shower room and dressing room with excellent views over the rolling countryside. This property provides a most comfortable and welcoming living space ideally suited to those who enjoy entertaining.
Further benefits include ground floor WC, uPVC double glazing throughout, two heat recovery ventilation systems, Beam vacuum system and underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
The rear gardens offer outdoor entertaining and for children at play. To the front, the driveway provides ample carparking leading the attached garage.
Comber Town Centre boasts a range of local amenities, shops, restaurants, leisure facilities and local schools. There are also good road networks and public transport links for commuting to Belfast, Newtownards and Bangor.
Located in an area of outstanding natural beauty, the shores of Strangford Lough are close by with numerous coastal and country walks to be enjoyed. Castle Espie Wildlife Trust and Strangford Lough Yacht Club are also only a short driveway.
With so many great qualities this is an ideal opportunity for those seeking excellently proportioned accommodation in a picturesque rural setting.
- Composite front door with double glazed inset, double glazed side lights to sun porch reception hall.
- SUN PORCH RECEPTION HALL:
- Recessed LED spotlighting, ceramic tiled floor and upstand throughout, spacious reception hall with double height vaulted ceiling and minstrel style gallery landing with stainless steel and glass balustrade.
- STAIRCASE TO FIRST FLOOR:
- With LED step tread lighting.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- leading to...
- SEPARATE WC
- With contemporary white suite comprising: pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer tap, feature tiled splashback, close coupled WC, tiled floor to ceiling with display and mirrored recesses, stainless steel heated radiator.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE:
- 12.19m x 4.57m (40' 0" x 15' 0")
With bespoke fully fitted contemporary style kitchen in high gloss with laminate work surface and stainless steel trim, recessed spotlighting, island unit with Corian inset sink and a half sink unit, brushed stainless steel mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, pop-up sockets, built-in pot and pan drawers, integrated induction hob, contemporary extractor hood, integrated stainless steel high level combination microwave and double oven, built-in pantry cupboard, integrated larder fridge freezer, built-in breakfast bar, open to rear with bi-folding composite double glazed doors to patio, breath-taking rural view, open to front with vaulted ceiling and exposed steel supports, central 20KW wood burning stove, porcelain tiled floor and upstand throughout, composite double glazed French doors to front patio and gardens.
- 5.44m x 3.61m (17' 10" x 11' 10")
Rural outlook across rolling countryside, composite access door to rear patio.
- 3.07m x 2.46m (10' 1" x 8' 1")
Open through square arch, with rural outlook across rolling countryside, ceramic tiled floor, upstand, walk-in cloakroom and storage under stairs with electric and comms.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.78m x 2.79m (12' 5" x 9' 2")
Porcelain tiled floor, upstand, modern fitted high and low level units, laminate work surface, stainless steel trim, inset Corian sink unit with chrome mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, composite rear door with double glazed inset, view to rolling countryside.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.48m (11' 10" x 11' 5")
Aspect to front
- ENSUITE WET ROOM:
- With floating vanity unit, drawer unit below, chrome heated towel rail, plumbed for WC and double enclosed shower.
- SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
- With vaulted glazed atrium and six electronically controlled Velux windows, wall mounted contemporary radiator, walk-in linen press with pressurised water cylinder, built-in shelving, spectacular rural view.
- MASTER SUITE:
- 7.04m x 5.26m (23' 1" x 17' 3")
Feature arched window and access door to Juliet balcony, breath-taking rural view on three sides.
- CONTEMPORATY ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- With free standing bath, chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower, low flush WC, twin vanity unit with drawer units below, twin chrome mixer taps, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with overhead drencher, additional shower attachment, porcelain floor and wall tiling, chrome heated towel rail, recessed LED spotlighting.
- DRESSING ROOM/NURSERY
- 3.61m x 2.49m (11' 10" x 8' 2")
Laminate wooden flooring, outlook to front and shared access to landing.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.58m x 3.1m (11' 9" x 10' 2")
Laminate wooden flooring, outlook to front with mature rural outlook, climbing wall to floored roof void.
En Suite Shower Room
With contemporary white suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps and tiled splashback, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with overhead chrome shower unit and shower attachment, porcelain tiled floor.
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 3.76m x 2.82m (12' 4" x 9' 3")
Laminate wooden flooring, mature breath-taking rural outlook, climbing wall to roof void play area.
En Suite Shower Room
White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with overhead shower unit and shower attachment, chrome heated towel rail, LED spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM FIVE:
- 3.81m x 2.03m (12' 6" x 6' 8")
Rural outlook with view to Scrabo Tower, double glazed access door to wrap round balcony, porcelain tiled floor.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- Approached via gravelled long sweeping driveway, gardens mature with mature trees and mature shrubs, stone retaining gabions with hard standing for parking, tarmac areas, front and rear hard standing to take patios, mature gardens laid in lawns and front and side fields stretching to nine acres with yard and additional hard standing at lower level.
Travelling from Comber along the Ballygowan Road, turn right onto the Hillsborough Road and number 18 will be on your left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »