- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Lounge With Feature Stove
- Excellent Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Units
- White Bathroom Suite With Separate Shower Cubicle
- Oil Fired Central Heating System With High Efficiency Boiler
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Detached Corrugated Garage
- Private Rear Garden
18 Hilden View, Lambeg.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this charming two bedroom mid terrace property with views over the surrounding countryside, located off the Lambeg Road the property offers an excellent opportunity to live in this much sought after area that is convenient to Lisburn and South Belfast yet only a short distance from Lambeg train station and within close proximity to local shops, amenities, schools and transport links, we would highly recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door.
- Lounge 18' 3'' x 13' 6'' (5.56m x 4.11m) (At Widest Points)
- Feature multi fuel stove with stone inset and slate hearth, laminate wooden floor, understairs storage, double panel radiator.
- Kitchen 11' 11'' x 10' 8'' (3.63m x 3.25m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with complementary work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and glass drainer, plumbed for automatic washing machine, fridge/freezer space, cooker space, tumble dryer space. Tile effect floor, privacy glass, uPVC rear door, double panel radiator.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1 10' 8'' x 11' 10'' (3.25m x 3.60m)
- Laminate wooden floor, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 2'' x 8' 8'' (3.71m x 2.64m)
- Laminate wooden floor, built-in sliderobes, single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and shower cubicle with Creda electric shower unit. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, hotpress, skylight.
- Detached Garage 16' 8'' x 9' 11'' (5.08m x 3.02m)
- Roller shutter door.
- Access to detached garage & car parking. Enclosed rear garden laid in stone and paving with timber decked area offering views over surrounding countryside.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »