- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Immaculately Presented Terrace House in Ballyhackamore
- Prime Location within Walking Distance to Local Amenities
- Seconds away from Public and Private Transport Links
- Bright Lounge with Bay Window & Feature Fireplace
- Open Plan Spacious Dining Area
- Modern, 1 Year Old Fitted Kitchen with Ample Storage
- Beautiful Family Bathroom with Separate Shower Cubicle
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master with Range of Built in Wardrobes
- Natural Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Through, Front Windows replaced 2 Years Ago
- Good Sized, Rear Yard with Sitting Area and Sunny Aspect
- Fantastic Presentation Throughout with No Expense Spared
- Leading Local Primary & Secondary Schools Close by
Additional InformationThis attractive, mid terrace property is situated in the heart of Ballyhackamore Village, with its vast array of shops and restaurants, as well as excellent local Primary and Secondary schools. Commuter transport links to the city centre are also near at hand.
The house itself has been refurbished and maintained to the highest standard over the last number of years. A bright lounge/dining room leads to a newly fitted kitchen with ample storage and access to rear. There are two well-proportioned bedrooms and the family bathroom has a contemporary white suite. The master bedroom features a fantastic range of built in wardrobes.
Externally this is complemented by an enclosed rear yard which enjoys a sunny aspect ideal for that morning coffee or evening BBQ. Early inspection is strongly recommended as recent sales in this highly regarded locality have proven very popular.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC door with glazed inset to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original tiled floor, light. Wooden glazed door to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Engineered wooden flooring, cornice ceiling.
- 6.635m x 3.443m (21' 9" x 11' 4")
(Into bay window) Engineered wooden floor, cornice ceiling, electric cupboard, shelving. Feature cast iron original fireplace option for open fire, granite hearth. Through lounge/dining room. Dual aspect
- 6.423m x 1.779m (21' 1" x 5' 10")
Modern range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, 1.5 drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer, space for oven/hob, extractor hood above with glass canopy, space for microwave, under cabinet lighting, storage understair cupboard, wood effect flooring, low voltage spotlights, feature vertical radiator, door to rear.
- Storage cupboards, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.065m x 2.853m (13' 4" x 9' 4")
Outlook to front, wall to wall modern range of built in wardrobes with additional shelving, two further storage cupboards.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.064m x 2.622m (10' 1" x 8' 7")
Outlook to rear
- Luxury white suite comprising dual flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, wall mounted mirror above, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, glazed shower cubicle with thermostatic power shower, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, low voltage spotlights.
- Enclosed front forecourt with wooden gate.
Enclosed rear patio yard with sunny aspect ideal for entertaining. Outside light. Access to alleyway.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road, turn into Sandown Road and Hewitt Parade is the first on the right hand side. No. 18 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
92nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »