- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Fantastic semi detached home
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Deluxe fitted kitchen / dining
- White bathroom & separate shower
- Oil heating
- Double glazed windows
- Well maintained gardens
- Cul de sac position
- Popular location
18 Greenwood Glen is a well maintained semi detached home, and is one of the larger homes, that is set within this convenient and sought after location. The convenience aspect to so many amenities that include leading schools, shopping facilities as well as its proximity to Belfast city centre, with access via main arterial routes make this home ideally located. The accommodation in brief comprises 3 well proportioned bedrooms, a larger than average lounge, a recently fitted kitchen with integrated appliances that is open to the family dining area, and completing the accommodation on the 1st floor there is a spacious white bathroom suite with a separate shower cubicle. It also enjoys a commanding cul de sac setting with a pleasant aspect to the front. To the rear there is a good size rear garden laid in lawn which has been very well maintained by its current owner.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to entrance hall
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring. Under stairs cloaks storage.
- Lounge 17'1 x 14'8 (5.21m x 4.47m)
- Laminate flooring. Cast iron fireplace with raised tiled hearth, double doors leading to Kitchen / dining area.
- Additional lounge image
- Modern kitchen / dining 21'3 x 8'9 (6.48m x 2.67m)
- Modern kitchen with full range of high and low level soft closing gloss units, integrated fridge / freezer, integrated washer dryer, integrated dishwasher, integrated microwave, 4 ring hob and oven, extractor canopy, Led colour changing lighting.
- Dining image
- 1st floor
- Landing, Hot press.
- Bedroom 1 13'6 x 12'4 (4.11m x 3.76m)
- Bedroom 2 12'4 x 12'3` (3.76m x 3.73m)
- Built in robes. Laminate flooring. Recessed spotlights. Access to roof space, part floored.
- Bedroom 3 9'10 x 8'7 (3.00m x 2.62m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 8'10 x 8'7 (2.69m x 2.62m)
- White suite comprising tiled panelled bath with mixer taps, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with Triton Amber 3 shower, extractor fan, part tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- Ample off street parking to the side.
- Front gardens
- Gardens to the front laid in lawns.
- Rear gardens
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawn. Flagged patio area, flower beds with a range of plants trees and shrubs. Garden shed, outside light and tap.
- Front aspect
- Pleasant end of cul de sac position.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »