This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- •Self-contained period commercial unit of 4,259 sq ft (396 sq m).
- •Accommodation is arranged over basement + 3 upper floors.
- •Ground floor currently used for showroom / display but suitable for a range of alternative commercial uses, subject to consents.
- •Potential uses could include retail / showroom / office / restaurant / gallery / leisure & community uses, subject to consents.
- •Superb opportunity to create an interesting and unique commercial space close to Bangor seafront area, town centre and a short walk from Queens Parade.
- •Upper floors in need of some redecoration and refurbishment.
- EPC Score- F126
The property is situated with Bangor town centre approximately 13 miles south east of Belfast. The property is located on the western side of Gray’s Hill close to its junction with Queen’s Parade and is within 5 minutes walking distance of the prime retail area at Main Street as well as Bangor Marina, Seafront and Pickie Fun Park.
A major mixed use planning application has recently been submitted for the Queen’s Parade site which, if granted will provide a major boost to the area.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »