- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently Constructed Semi Detached Property
- Deceptively Spacious Accommodation
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Granite Work Tops, Integrated Appliances and Ample Dining Area
- Separate Living Room
- Three Double Bedrooms, Master Incorporating En Suite Shower Room
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Downstairs WC and Utility Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Landscaped Rear Garden with Paved Patio Area and Raised Lawn, Ideal for Barbecue and Outdoor Entertaining
- Communal Residents' Car Parking
- Within Walking Distance of Dundonald Village and Eastpoint Entertainment Village
- Five Minutes' Drive of Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages
Additional InformationThis modern semi detached property is ideally situated in a lovely cul-de-sac location offering spacious accommodation over three floors. The ground floor accommodation offers a living room, modern fully fitted kitchen with ample dining area, separate utility area and downstairs WC. There are three bedrooms over two floors, including master with en suite shower room, and additional bathroom. Externally the gardens have been landscaped and have excellent privacy.
Located close to Eastpoint Entertainment Village, there is a variety of restaurants close by and various other leisure amenities. The busy villages of Ballyhackamore and Belmont are close by and there are good transport links to the city centre.
An excellent purchase ideal for first time buyers wanting excellent accommodation in a convenient location with nothing to do but simply move in.
- Hardwood front door with glazed arched top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.31m x 2.95m (17' 5" x 9' 8")
Laminate wooden floor, dual aspect windows, storage under stairs, glazed double doors to kitchen.
- 4.09m x 4.06m (13' 5" x 13' 4")
Range of high and low level Shaker style units with granite work surfaces, single drainer sink and a half sink unit with chrome mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, built-in oven, integrated five ring gas hob, extractor fan above, part tiled walls, integrated fridge and freezer, polished ceramic tiled floor, dual aspect windows, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- UTILITY AREA:
- Plumbed for washing machine, laminate work surfaces, concealed built-in Vokera gas fired boiler.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, part tiled walls, polished ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 3.3m (11' 3" x 10' 10")
Twin built-in cupboards with shelving, outlook to rear garden.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, built-in shower cubicle with chrome overhead shower unit, additional attachment, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.06m x 3.66m (13' 4" x 12' 6")
at widest points - L-shaped.
Dual aspect windows.
- Large storage area, fully floored, light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.6m x 2.74m (15' 1" x 9' 9")
Outlook to front, storage into eaves, access to roofspace.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, built-in shower cubicle with chrome overhead shower unit, additional attachment, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, mirror recess, Velux window, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail.
- Enclosed landscaped rear garden with extensive paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, raised lawn with flowerbeds, shrubs and mature plants, water tap, communal residents' car parking for numerous cars, excellent privacy to rear.
- Management Company: AMPM
Fee: £8 per month
Travelling along the Old Dundonald Road coming from Belfast. Gransha Wood can be located on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »