- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Entrance porch and paneled entrance hall incorporating leaded light windows and original oak wooden flooring
- Attractive lounge with bay window incorporating are nouveau tiled fireplace with oak surround, wooden panel picture rail, cornice ceiling and original wooden flooring
- Separate living room with attractive bay window, hole in wall fire, picture rail, cornice ceiling and original wooden floor
- Spacious kitchen incorporating built in cupboards and presses
- Rear porch incorporating utility area and separate low flush W.C. and wash hand basin
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Stairs to spacious roofspace with dormer window
- Spacious bathroom incorporating electric shower and separate low flush w.c.
- Hardwood double glazed windows incorporating original leaded light windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Attached garage
- Mature gardens front and secluded south westerly facing to rear
A substantial family home full of character and charm.
This superb family home has been beautifully presented and still retains many of its original features which have been enhanced to create the character and charm from the era in which it was built. Even the addition of new window frames have been replaced with hardwood and double glazed with the original leaded light being retained.
So on entering this substantial property you will undoubtedly be impressed with the use of natural timbers and the bright and spacious accommodation for family living. The upstairs will also reveal spacious bedrooms with the bathroom and separate low flush w.c. being located on the original return. A staircase also leads to a spacious roofspace with a dormer window.
The property enjoys an ideal location in a quiet cu-de-sac and benefits from mature gardens front and secluded to the rear. This family home is an ideal purchase for now and many years to come.
- Entrance Porch:
- Wooden panelling, terrazzo flooring.
- Entrance Hall:
- Leaded light window, original wooden oak floor, storage under stairs.
- 4.39m x 3.56m (14' 5" x 11' 8")
Feature bay window, wood panelling and picture rail, cornice ceiling, antique oak fireplace and original wooden floor.
- Living Room:
- 4.06m x 3.58m (13' 4" x 11' 9")
Hole in wall fire, bay window, picture rail, cornice ceiling, original wooden floor.
- 4.57m x 2.44m (15' 0" x 8' 0")
Range of built in cupboards and presses, terazzo flooring, single drainer stainless steel sink unit,
mixer taps, plumbed for dish washer. Rear porch, plumbed for washing machine, separate low flush w.c.
pedestal wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.42m x 3.18m (14' 6" x 10' 5")
Picture rail, bay window.
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.58m x 3.35m (11'9'' x 11'0'')
- Bedroom 3:
- 2.44m x 2.36m (8' 0" x 7' 9")
- Stairs to Roofspace:
- 5.56m x 3.43m (18' 3" x 11' 3")
Dormer window, storage under eaves.
- Paneled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled original tile works, separate low flush w.c.
- Mature gardens front and secluded to rear, lawns and flowerbeds, boiler house, oil fired boiler, oil tank. Outside water tap and light. Double entrance gates.
- Attached Garage:
- 6.6m x 2.57m (21'8'' x 8'5'')
Off Ladas Drive
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
44th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »