- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached family home.
- Three good bedrooms.
- Kitchen open to dining area.
- Shower suite on first floor.
- Downstairs w.c.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Chain Free.
An outstanding opportunity to purchase this well appointed semi detached family home that is superbly located within walking distance to Andersonstown and all its plentiful amenities to include an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links. Three good bedrooms. Living room with bay window. Kitchen open plan to dining space. Shower suite on first floor. Downstairs w.c. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired cental heating. Privately enclosed, generous rear garden and raised patio area. Chain free. We strongly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC F32
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM 15'11 x 12'7 (4.85m x 3.84m)
- Bay window, laminated wood effect floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING 19'0 x 10'0 (5.79m x 3.05m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, partially tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, open plan to sizeable family dining space.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome effect sanitary ware.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'5 x 10'5 (4.09m x 3.18m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'11 x 8'5 (3.94m x 2.57m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 3 9'7 x 7'10 (2.92m x 2.39m)
- SHOWER SUITE
- Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome effect sanitary ware, tiled walls.
- Privately enclosed, well maintained rear garden, additional raised patio area, light and tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »