- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Delightful 2nd Floor Apartment In A Popular Modern Gated Development
- Spacious Lounge Open Plan To Dining Area
- Open Plan Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms / Super Views Over Public Park Opposite From Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite & Separate Shower Cubicle
- Well Presented Throughout
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Remote Central Electric Gates Leading To Ample Residents & Visitor Parking
- Beautifully Maintained Communal Grounds Including A Sheltered BBQ Sitting Area
- Convenient To Local Shops & Public Transport Services
- Within Comfortable Distance Of Belfast & Many Other Parts Of The Province
- Close To Numerous Leisure Facilities Including Golf Club & The Lagan Towpath
Additional InformationThis modern second floor apartment is ideally located within the highly regarded Glenmore courtyard development. Set within beautifully maintained grounds accessed through remote controlled electronic entrance gates which ensure security.
The bright and spacious accommodation is well presented throughout, offering modern convenience in a relaxing rural environment. Set in a quiet location, yet remaining convenient to both Belfast and Lisburn, along with a variety of local amenities including shops, public pathways, the Lagan Towpath and public transport routes, this fine home can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- Secure communal front door to communal hall, with stairs to:
- Communal landing. Front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. Storage cupboard. Access to roof space. Low voltage spotlighting.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 6.12m x 5.08m (20' 1" x 16' 8")
Range of high and low level units with tiled work surfaces. 1.5 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. 'Hotpoint' 4 ring gas hob with electric oven under, and extractor fan over. Integrated fridge/freezer, and washing machine. Concealed gas fired boiler. Tiled floor. Built-in wine rack and display shelf. Concealed strip lighting. Low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.98m x 3.1m (16' 4" x 10' 2")
Extensive range of built-in furniture to include wardrobes, storage, chest of drawers, and bedside tables. Low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 2.77m (11' 5" x 9' 1")
Built-in wardrobes. Storage. Chest of drawers and bedside tables.
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower and multi-jets. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira' shower. Tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Low voltage spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Remote controlled electric gates to ample residents and visitor parking. Delightfully matured communal gardens with sheltered communal BBQ sitting area. Access to basement storage for residents.
- MANAGEMENT FEES:
- £66.83 Per Month.
Coming out of Belfast on Upper Malone Road (which becomes the Ballyskeagh Road) keep going onto Lambeg Road, over the stone bridge and the development is on the left hand side. Alternatively, coming from Lisburn turn right off Queensway opposite Spar / Post Office and development is on right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »