- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculately Presented Second Floor Apartment In Sought After Glen Gate Development
- Situated Just Off The Bryansburn Road In Bangor West Near To Road & Rail Links To Belfast
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms And A Spacious Lounge With Dining Area & Juliet Balcony
- Separate Modern Kitchen With Range Of Fitted Cupboards And Integrated Appliances
- Modern Three Piece White Shower Room Suite With Double Shower Enclosure
- Phoenix Gas Heating System / Double Glazed Throughout / Visitor & Allocated Parking
- Intercom System / Lift Access To All Floors / Open Aspect To Rear From Apartment Entrance Door
- Short Distance From Bangor Town Centre And Attractive Coastal Walks
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented second floor apartment is situated within the ever popular Glen Gate development just off the Bryansburn Road in Bangor West. The property offers two well proportioned bedrooms and a spacious lounge with dining area and double glazed tilt and turn door to Juliet style balcony. There is also a separate kitchen with range of fitted cupboards, built-in oven, gas hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer, and a three piece white shower room suite with double shower enclosure. The apartment further benefits from double glazing, a Phoenix Gas heating system, allocated and visitor parking, intercom phone system and lift access to all floors. Located only a short distance from road and rail links to Belfast, as well as coastal walks and with attractive aspect from the entrance way, internal viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden entrance door with frosted glazed panels, intercom phone, single panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring, low voltage lighting, utility cupboard off with single panelled radiator and gas boiler unit and plumbing for washing machine, thermostat, built-in storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA:
- 5.08m x 2.96m (16' 8" x 9' 9")
Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, low voltage lighting, double glazed tilt and turn door to Juliet style balcony, TV and telephone point, CAT 5 point.
- 3.36m x 2.06m (11' 0" x 6' 9")
Modern range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, built-in oven and four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood and splashback, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, single panelled radiator, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.16m x 2.87m (13' 8" x 9' 5")
Double panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.57m (9' 9" x 8' 5")
Double panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin, double shower enclosure with mains thermostatic shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, tiled walls, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- Allocated and visitor parking, lift access to all floors.
Travelling along the Bryansburn Road out of Bangor, continue across as the roundabout with Maxwell Road. As you come off the roundabout take the turn on the right in to Glen Gate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
42nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »