- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Impressive Double Fronted Family Home
- 4/3 Bedrooms - 1+/2+ Receptions
- Luxurious Family Bathroom
- Deluxe Spacious Ensuite Shower Room
- Luxury Bespoke Fitted Kitchen / Modern FItted Utility Room
- Modern Furnished Cloakroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Cul De Sac Position
- Highly Regarded Established Development
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
Positioned on a well maintained private site in a quiet cul de sac within a popular established Development this impressive double fronted family home enjoys a well planned living layout to suit differing family needs. Boasting a recently installed luxurious family Bathroom incorporating freestanding bath plus shower enclosure, a spacious Ensuite Shower Room and luxury bespoke high gloss fitted Kitchen with a range of integrated appliances. An early viewing his highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed front door with leaded glass inset into a well presented Entrance Hall with polished porcelain tiled floor. Recess low voltage lighting.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. 1/2 tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 6.81m x 3.58m (22'4 x 11'9)
- at max. Dual window aspect. Modern wall mounted gas fire. Quality laminate strip flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM / DINING ROOM 3.51m x 3.35m (11'6 x 11'0)
- Suitable for Bedroom 4 if required. Laminate strip flooring.
- LUXURY BESPOKE FITTED KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA 3.61m x 3.45m (11'10 x 11'4)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted high gloss units with contrasting worksurfaces. Coordinating single drainer sink unit with monobloc tap. Integrated under oven with 4 ring hob. Overhead 'Neff' extractor fan. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Polished porcelain tiled floor. Concealed under strip lighting. Low voltage lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.05m x 1.75m (10'0 x 5'9)
- Fitted with a matching range of modern high gloss fitted units. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Polished porcelain tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to garden. Service door into Integral Garage 17'6 x 10'6
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 3.56m x 3.10m (11'8 x 10'2)
- Built in fitted mirrored sliderobe.
- SUPERB ENSUITE 3.61m x 3.40m (11'10 x 11'2)
- Comprising low flush WC. Wash hand basin in modern vanity unit. Large shower enclosure. Velux window. Access to under eave storage.
- BEDROOM 2 3.51mx 2.82m (11'6x 9'3)
- at max.
- BEDROOM 3 3.58m x 2.77m (11'9 x 9'1)
- Laminate flooring.
- LUXURIOUS 5 PIECE MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising freestanding bath with shower attachment. Button flush WC. Wash hand basin in modern vanity unit. Bidet. Large shower enclosure. Complementary wall tiling with feature accent stone wall. Polished porcelain tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- Neat well maintained garden to front in lawn stocked with a variety of shrubs. Brick paved driveway with ample parking to INTEGRAL GARAGE. Private enclosed garden to rear in lawn screened by perimeter fence and stocked with a variety of shrubs. Brick paved walkways and patio area perfect for family barbeques. Outside light. Outside tap.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »