- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Semi Detached Residence
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Downstairs Furnished Cloakroom
- Detached Garage
- Landscaped Gardens
Additional InformationStunning Modernised Semi Detached Villa Presented And Maintained To A High Standard Set With A Cul De Sac Position.
A fabulous opportunity to purchaser an exceptionally fine Semi Detached Villa holding a cul de sac position within this ever popular location. The beautifully presented interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built-in under oven and ceramic hob, integrated fridge/freezer and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, upvc fascia and eaves, gas central heating, replacement interior doors, replacement rainwater goods, extensive use of wood strip and ceramic floor coverings and built-in wardrobes. A detached garage and landscaped gardens combine with a cul de sac position to make this the perfect family home.
Internal Inspection Highly Recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Ceramic Tiled Floor, Upvc double glazed entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Panelled radiator.
Furnished Cloakroom: white suite comprising vanity unit, low flush wc, panelled radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Dining Room 5.36 x 3.12 (17'7" x 10'3")
- Panelled radiator, picture window, understairs storage.
- Kitchen 2.79 x 2.77 (9'2" x 9'1")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in oven and ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, microwave housing, integrated under fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, glass display unit, partly tiled walls, recessed lighting, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, upvc double glazed rear door.
- Lounge 3.38 x 4.74 (11'1" x 15'7")
- Attractive marble fireplace, wood laminate floor, 2 double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.81 x 2.93 (12'6" x 9'7")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 2.67 x 2.77 (8'9" x 9'1")
- Range of built-in slider robes, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.35 x 2.74 (7'9" x 9'0")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle, , vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator, recessed lighting.
- Slingsby typer ladder, electric, gas boiler.
- Detached Garage 5.87 x 2.92 (19'3" x 9'7")
- Up and over door.
- Landscaped gardens front and rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, outside light and tap, driveway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »