- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Double Extended Semi Detached Villa
- Extended Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Driveway with Secure Parking
- Superb Site
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationDouble Extended Period Semi Detached Villa With Off Street Car Parking
Holding a prime position within this ever popular tree lined Avenue this attractive period semi detached villa has benefited from a double extension to the rear. The spacious interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, extended fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob with dining area and downstairs bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers gas fired central heating, newly installed uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, replacement rainwater goods and has benefited from re-plastering works. Off street car parking with gated car port combines with an enclosed rear patio garden and a most convenient location to make this the perfect family home.
- Entrance Porch
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood strip floor, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 3.38 x 4.50 (11'1" x 14'9")
- Into bay, 3 double panelled radiators, attractive hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, wood laminate floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Living Room 3.60 x 3.25 (11'10" x 10'8")
- Attractive fireplace, marble inset, wood strip floor.
- Extended Kitchen 2.54 x 4.20 (8'4" x 13'9")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of Shreiber high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer housing, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.35 x 2.42 (7'9" x 7'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.33 x 3.44 (10'11" x 11'3")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.30 x 3.41 (10'10" x 11'2")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Extended Bedroom 2.53 x 4.22 (8'4" x 13'10")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Gardens front and rear in patio areas, driveway, car port, brick paved driveway, double gates, outside light and tap.
- Outside Workshop 3.24 x 2.47 (10'8" x 8'1")
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »