- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious Semi-Detached Property
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Through Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms with Master En Suite
- Deluxe Family Bathroom
- Extended Private Driveway Finished in Tarmac
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden With Patio and Lawn.
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing Throughout
Additional InformationThis immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached property sits on a generous site with ample parking in the ever popular Foxton Development, Newtownabbey. Close to all the local amenities Glengormley has to offer including Glengormley High School, with easy access to local transport networks and motorway networks.
The property itself comprises a spacious lounge, kitchen with a range of integrated appliances and dining area, three well proportioned bedroom including a master bedroom with en suite, and family bathroom. Externally the property has an extended driveway finished in tarmac to the front, with a large garden and patio area to the rear.
Early viewing of this delightful modern property is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite panelled double glazed front door with fan light over. Tiled floor continuing through kitchen and dining space. Stairwell to first floor.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White two piece suite comprising semi-pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Tiled floor.
- 4.7m x 3.58m (15' 5" x 11' 9")
Wood laminate floor covering.
- KITCHEN THROUGH DINING ROOM
- 4.88m x 3.38m (16' 0" x 11' 1")
Modern fitted kitchen with comprehensive range of high and low level storage units with contrasting melamine work surface. Integrated appliances including fridge freezer, dishwasher, gas hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood over. Stainless steel sink unit with draining board. Stainless steel splash back to hob and melamine upstands to match work surface. PVC double doors to rear garden. Access to Gas fired central heating boiler (housed in matching unit).
- Access to store and roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.58m (13' 5" x 11' 9")
Built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- White three piece suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostat controlled shower, semi-pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.49m (10' 3" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.53m x 2.26m (11' 7" x 7' 5")
- DELUX FAMILY BATHROOM
- White three piece suite comprising bath with theromstat controlled shower and shower screen, semi-pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Tiled floor. Fully tiled walls to bath area. Chrome towel radiator.
- Extended private driveway finished in tarmac.
Fully enclosed rear garden with extended patio finished in brick pavior and lawn.
PVC soffits, fascia and rainwater goods.
Drive out of Glengormley, down the Ballyclare Road, turn onto the Ballycraigy Road and the development is half way up on the right hand side
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »