- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Perfect Investment Opportunity
- Mid-Terrace in popular location
- One reception room
- Fitted kitchen
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Gas heating/Double glazing
- Chain Free
Additional InformationNorthern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this impressive investment opportunity situated in area of high rental demand. This area proves popular due to its close proximity to a host of local amenities including shops, schools and public transport links. This property is within walking distance to Belfast City Centre and is just a short distance to the M1 Motorway.
The property itself, a Mid-Terrace comprises of porch entrance with solid wooden entrance door leading to a Spacious Living room laid in Laminate wooden flooring, large open plan kitchen/dining room with range of high/low level units, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring, rear exit hall further leading to a downstairs bathroom in three-piece suite; partly tiled walls and tiled flooring. Upstairs this property boasts two good sized bedrooms both of which have wooden effect vinyl flooring. This property benefits from gas fired central heating and pvc double glazed windows.
To enquire please call our sales team on 02890 324 555
- 1.09m x 0.89m (3' 7" x 2' 11")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.44m x 3.28m (14' 7" x 10' 9")
Carpeted, feature fireplace, 1 x double radiator.
- 4.37m x 2.67m (14' 4" x 8' 9")
Range of high and low level units, tiled flooring, tiled walls, 1 x double radiator.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 1.57m x 1.42m (5' 2" x 4' 8")
Tiled flooring, hot press, gas boiler.
- 2.69m x 2.11m (8' 10" x 6' 11")
Three white piece suite, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, 1 x double radiator.
- 2.74m x 1.52m (9' 0" x 5' 0")
Carpeted, 1 x single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.32m x 3.15m (14' 2" x 10' 4")
Vinyl flooring, 1 x single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.67m x 2.49m (8' 9" x 8' 2")
Vinyl flooring, 1 x single radiator.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Forfar Street is just off the Springfield Road in West Belfast.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
67th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »