18 Fifth Avenue,
Baylands, Bangor, BT20 5JP
3 Bed Detached House
Offers over £355,000
Contact the Agent
GOC Estate Agents
Offers over £355,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- A Detached Villa of Charm and Character with a Distinct Nautical Feel
- Excellent Size Site with potential for further addition/extension (Subject to P.P.)
- Mature Landscaped Gardens with many rare exotic trees and plants.
- Excellent Parking leading to a Detached Garage
- Two Reception Rooms both with Open Fires and many original features
- Modern Kitchen with Dining Breakfast Area/3 Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms including a downstairs Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Partially Double Glazed Windows
- Full length First Floor Balcony with Sea View in the distance
- Popular Sought after Location
A Rare Opportunity to purchase this unique detached home on an elevated site with parking leading to a detached garage and enclosed well kept gardens to the rear. Comprising of two reception rooms, extended kitchen open plan to dining area and downstairs shower room. Three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor.
Whilst the property does require modernisation and probably extension, on viewing you will instantly see it would be all worthwhile.
Benefiting from a first floor balcony overlooking the sea. This home has potential to extend sitting on an excellent footprint and possibility of converting into the roofspace.
This is a much sought after location close to both the Ring Road and Town Centre with a variety of amenities on your doorstep including Ballyholme Yacht Club, Bangor Golf Club and local schools.
Chain free, this is an opportunity for many types of home buyer to put on their own stamp. The previous owner was an avid gardener which is evident in the stunning enclosed garden area with many mature trees and shrubs.
Viewing would be recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Original tiled floor.
- 6.1m x 4.52m (20' 0" x 14' 10")
Feature wooden beam ceiling. Open fireplace with brick surround and mantle. French Doors leading out to the pond and lawns/gardens beyond.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 4.39m (16' 0" x 14' 5")
Open fireplace with brick surround and matching hearth. Feature beam ceiling. Picture rail.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled floor and Storage,Glory Hole under the stairs.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled original shower cubical, low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.88m x 2.87m (16' 0" x 9' 5")
Renovated in 2018. Modern range of high and low level units, double oven, integrated fridge/freezer. Tiled floor, washing machine, 1 and 1/2 drainer sink unit and matching splash back with work top. Open plan to a breakfast/dining area with windows overlooking the private gardens.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.18m x 4.57m (17' 0" x 15' 0")
Exposed feature beams and access to a balcony. Three floor-to-ceiling built-in cupboards.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.57m x 4.27m (15' 0" x 14' 0")
French doors leading to the balcony.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
Double built in robe and exposed beams. Access to fully floored roofspace via wooden fixed staircase.
- Comprising of bath, telephone shower attachment, low flush wc, wash hand basin and mostly tiled walls.
- Fully floored , light and power.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.57m x 3.05m (15' 0" x 10' 0")
Roller door. Gardens to front with driveway. Enclosed mature gardens, trees and shrubbery. Landscaped with a pond enclosed with mature hedging and well stocked flower beds.
Driving along Donaghadee Road, turn into third avenue and continue on to Fifth Avenue.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing