- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautiful Victorian Period Townhouse in Belmont
- Retaining Many Original Features Throughout
- Living Room with Bay Window and Feature Fireplace
- Bright and Spacious Dining Room with Built-In Storage
- Modern High Gloss Kitchen with Fully Fitted Units
- Family Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Four Well-Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating Newly Installed in 2014
- Black uPVC Framed Windows Newly Fitted in 2015
- Property Completely Reroofed in 2016
- Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages Nearby
- Short Walk to Local Coffee Shops and Restaurants
- Primary and Secondary Schools in Local Area
- Close to Public and Private Transport Links
Additional InformationThis attractive, red brick, Victorian townhouse is conveniently located just off the Belmont Road in East Belfast, close to a broad range of coffee shops, retaurants and other local amenities.
Many of the area's leading primary and secondary schools are within close proximity and both George Best Belfast City Airport and Sydenham train halt are a few minutes travel, with bus links for the city centre also a short stroll away.
The property itself has been well cared for and has undergone some costly maintenance in recent years with new windows, upgraded heating system and new roof. There have been many period features maintained and the property requires little for a purchaser to do but move in.
Offering plentiful accommodation, tasteful style and an ideal location, we are confident this property will have broad appeal. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- Enclosed courtyard with wrought-iron railings and terracotta tiling, outside light, glazed hardwood front door with fanlight to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceiling cornice, corbels, centre rose, picture rail, hardwood parquet floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.25m x 3.51m (13' 11" x 11' 6")
(into bay) Ceiling cornice, picture rail, feature cast-iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, hardwood parquet floor, 2x built-in storage units.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.2m (11' 0" x 10' 6")
Centre rose, picture rail, feature wall lights, textured vinyl flooring, 2x built-in storage cupboards.
- 3.5m x 2.18m (11' 6" x 7' 2")
Modern range of gloss cream high and low level fitted kitchen units with wooden work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated electric under-bench oven, four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge-freezer, glass display units, under stairs storage cupboard, tongue and groove ceiling, part-tiled walls, textured vinyl flooring, double glazed uPVC door to rear.
- 2.45m x 2.15m (8' 0" x 7' 1")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with shower screen, chrome mixer tap, telephone hand shower and thermostatic shower unit over, shelved hot press, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.68m x 3.37m (15' 4" x 11' 1")
Ceiling cornice, picture rail, feature cast-iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.32m x 2.79m (10' 11" x 9' 2")
- Storage area, access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.69m x 3.37m (15' 5" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.35m x 2.77m (11' 0" x 9' 1")
Ceiling cornice, Velux window, original restored floorboards.
- STORAGE ROOM:
- Housing 'Worcester' gas combi-boiler, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble drier, light and power.
- Enclosed patio with terracotta tiling, outside light, outside tap, access to rear entry.
Ferguson Drive is located just off the Belmont Road in East Belfast.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »