This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Detached Double Fronted Family Home
- Excellent standard of décor throughout
- Sitting Room with English marble fireplace open plan to Dining
- Bespoke handmade Kitchen with Snug and Casual Dining area overlooking the garden
- Self-contained suite on the ground floor with Kitchen open plan to Living Room, Bedroom and Shower Room
- Rear Porch with Utility Room and Cloaks with low flush suite
- 5 Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master and Guest Bedrooms with ensuite Shower Rooms
- Luxury Family Bathroom with separate Shower Cubicle
- Gas fired central heating / uPVC double glazed windows
- New Roof / Fully insulated electrics updated
- Detached Double Garage and ample driveway parking
- Superb landscaped gardens in lawns, shrubs and patio areas
- Excellent sought after Bangor West Location
Additional InformationLocated within this much sought after and prestigious area, this imposing detached residence enjoys a quiet cul-de-sac position just off the ever popular Farnham Road, an area which is highly regarded for its quality of housing, close proximity to leading schools, Bangor Marina and just a stone’s throw from Bangor Lawn Tennis Club – ideal for the tennis enthusiast.
Internally the property boasts spacious family accommodation which has been well maintained by its present owners. Of particular note would be the sitting room with English marble fireplace open plan to dining room, bespoke handmade solid wood kitchen with 4 oven Aga, which is open plan to a snug and casual dining area which offers direct access to the patio/rear garden. On the first floor there are five well-proportioned bedrooms, master and guest bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and a study. Externally there are landscaped gardens in lawns, a wide variety of shrubs and patio areas which enjoy the sun throughout the day.
We have no hesitation in recommending this fine family home in an area of consistently high demand, therefore early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
- Glazed and hardwood front door to tiled entrance porch.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glazed and hardwood door to tiled entrance hall with corniced ceiling, ceiling rose.
- SITTING ROOM OPEN PLAN TO DINING:31' 2" x 13' 11" (9.51m x 4.23m)
- Feature English marble fireplace with slate hearth and multi fuel stove, open plan to dining room with mahogany parquet flooring, original built-in cupboard, corniced ceiling, ceiling rose.
- KITCHEN WITH SNUG AND CASUAL DINING:28' 10" x 23' 11" (8.78m x 7.28m)
- Bespoke handmade solid oak kitchen, 4 oven Aga with tiled splashback and carved overhead canopy, granite worktops with sunken utensil storage, 1.5 bowl inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and Tweeny waste disposal, glazed display cabinets, NEFF built-in dishwasher, built-in fridge and freezer, pull out larder, kitchen island with wood block chopping surface and granite worktop with built-in knife storage and further storage underneath, slate flooring, low voltage spot lighting. Open plan to snug, with solid wood flooring and floor to ceiling window offering an excellent aspect over the rear garden and a casual dining area in sunroom area with uPVC patio doors to the rear garden.
- BOOT ROOM:10' 1" x 9' 1" (3.08m x 2.77m)
- Built-in solid wood units with laminate worktops, service door to side garden.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, slate tiled flooring, part tiled walls, feature stained glass window.
- UTILITY ROOM:9' 10" x 9' 4" (3.01m x 2.85m)
- Range of high and low level units, laminate worktops, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, tiled splash back, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and fridge freezer, glazed uPVC double doors to rear garden, Ferroli gas boilers with pressurised water system.
- KITCHEN / LIVING:15' 11" x 14' 1" (4.85m x 4.30m)
- Side entrance door offering separate access from main house front door, parquet solid wood flooring, bay window, corniced ceiling, ceiling rose, range of high and low level units, built-in electric oven, built-in 2 ring gas hob with stainless steel and glass extractor hood, woodblock effect laminate worktop, integrated microwave, open display/storage cupboards.
- BEDROOM (1):17' 6" x 12' 8" (5.34m x 3.85m)
- Solid wood flooring, bay window, corniced ceiling, ceiling rose.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Aqualisa built-in shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, medicine cupboard, extractor fan, vinyl flooring.
- Feature stained glass window.
- Pitch pine wall cladding, panel Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, leaded stained glass window, low flush wc, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Churchman thermostatic shower unit with drencher head and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, marble effect ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, loft access, low voltage spot lighting, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (5):13' 10" x 10' 2" (4.22m x 3.09m)
- Corniced ceiling, low voltage spot lighting.
- STUDY:12' 1" x 8' 1" (3.69m x 2.46m)
- Study: 3.69 x 2.46
- MASTER BEDROOM:19' 9" x 11' 9" (6.03m x 3.57m)
- (Into Bay) - Range of built-in wardrobes, corniced ceiling, low voltage spot lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Via feature archway comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, double shower cubicle with Churchman thermostatic shower unit with drencher shower head, chrome heated towel rail, medicine cabinet, leaded stain glass window, extractor fan, corniced ceiling, low voltage spot lighting, marble effect ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):19' 2" x 14' 11" (5.84m x 4.54m)
- (Into Bay) - Feature fireplace with slate hearth, dual aspect windows, corniced ceiling, wood laminate flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Churchman thermostatic shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, mosaic effect tiles, low voltage spot lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):13' 10" x 12' 6" (4.21m x 3.80m)
- Corniced ceiling, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
- BEDROOM (4):17' 9" x 17' 6" (5.41m x 5.34m)
- Corniced ceiling, bay window.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Tarmac driveway leading to detached double garage, feature woodland garden with mature planting.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:22' 11" x 18' 3" (6.98m x 5.56m)
- Built-in units, stainless steel sink unit, work bench, electrically operated roller door, floored attic offering excellent storage space as well as great potential for a teenager’s playroom/den, eaves storage, Velux skylights.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Patio area immediately to the rear of the property with further lower patio area, raised flower beds with mature planting, Belfast sink with hot and cold taps, outside hose, further gardens laid in lawns, Trellis covered paved walkway to rear corner seating area with decorative pebbles leading to further covered seating area.
How much will it cost?
Contact PropertyPal Mortgages For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through PropertyPal Mortgages. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
(in last 30 days)
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »