- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Excellent Semi Detached Villa Occupying A Prime Cul De Sac Setting Convenient To Hillsborough And Sprucefield
- Entrance Hall With Storage Under Stairs
- Lounge With Mahogany And Marble Fireplace
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Oven And Hob
- Three Bedrooms (Two With Built In Robes)
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With White Suite To Include Shower Bath With Glass Screen And Triton Shower
- Front Garden Laid In Lawn / Tarmac Driveway And Pavior Brick Set Parking Area
- Rear Garden With Pavior Brick Set Patio Area And Large Split Level Timber Deck Area
- Attached Garage With Up And Over Door
- Detached Timber Built Garage With Roller Shutter Door And Golden Oak PVC Exterior
- Calor Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
An Excellent Semi Detached Villa Occupying A Prime Cul De Sac Setting Convenient To Hillsborough And Sprucefield
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door and side panel. Staircase with mahogany spindled balustrade. Storage under stairs.
- 4.16m x 3.5m (13' 8" x 11' 6")
Mahogany fire surround. Marble inset and hearth.
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED OVEN AND HOB:
- 5.39m x 3.5m (17' 8" x 11' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Inset bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated double oven and five ring gas hob. Under unit lighting. Glazed corner cabinet. Part tiled walls, Wood effect tiled floor. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed back door. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.2m x 2.83m (13' 9" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.5m x 2.83m (11' 6" x 9' 3")
Built in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.95m x 2.5m (9' 8" x 8' 2")
Measurement to include built in robe.
- LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
- White suite. Shower bath with glass screen and Tritan electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Wood effect tiled floor. Hotpress with copper cylinder.
- Prime cul de sac setting. Front garden laid in lawn. Tarmac driveway and pavior brickset parking area. Rear garden with pavior brickset patio area. Large split level timber deck area. Outside tap and light.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.5m x 3.09m (18' 1" x 10' 2")
Gas fired boiler. Up and over door. Light and power.
- DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE:
- Golden oak effect PVC exterior panelling. Roller shutter door. PVC double glazed pedestrian door.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Culcavy turn into Harrys Road, turn left into Eglantine Park and proceed to T junction, turn left and number 18 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »