- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Ronan McAnenny Ltd welcomes to the property market this attractive three bedroom detached bungalow which is positioned on a private site along the Drum Road in Strabane. This dwelling is situated in a prime location surrounded by beautiful country landscapes overlooking Herdmans Mill and within walking distance from the Swinging Bridge and Sion walkways. It comprises of being a corner location with spacious grounds in a quiet rural location just off the Liskey Road between Strabane & Victoria Bridge.
Internally it uses an oil fired central heating system along with having two open fires, and the additional benefit of a Range in kitchen with a back boiler.
There is scope for extension to the property by means of additions such as extension to the main dwelling / double garage / office-workshop etc.
This home has been maintained to the highest standard throughout and would be a perfect family home.
Accommodation Comprises of:
- Entrance Hall: 5.03m x 4.01m
- Laminate flooring and double radiator.
- Living/Family Room: 2.84m x 5.14m
- Carpet flooring, brick fireplace, open fire and double radiator.
- Kitchen: 4.02m x 3.15m
- Fully fitted kitchen with Range cooker, under unit lighting, laminate flooring and double radiator.
- Bathroom: 1.83m x 1.92m
- Tiled flooring with partially tiled walls, WC, wash hand basin, electric shower and single radiator.
- Master Bedroom: 2.71m x 2.54m
- Laminate flooring and single radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.18m x 3.47m
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring, two built in wardrobes, fireplace and double radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.66m x 3.62m
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring and double radiator.
Viewing of this home is highly recommended and can be arranged by calling our office on 02871 886910.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »