18 Downshire Lane,
Bangor, BT20 3TY
4 Bed Detached House
Contact the Agent
Simon Brien Residential (North Down)
Last listed at Asking price £850,000
- Exceptional detached property set on elevated site
- Stunning panoramic views overlooking surrounding coastline, Belfast Lough and towards Scotland
- Comfortable living over three floors offering high calibre contemporary finish throughout
- Two principal reception rooms including drawing room and living room
- Impressive open plan kitchen, dining, living area with panoramic views
- Newly fitted kitchen including a range of fitted appliances
- Four bedrooms in total, two with ensuite shower rooms
- Modern white bathroom four piece suite
- Raised terrace overlooking Belfast Lough to front, enclosed South West facing patio accessed from kitchen
- Enclosed gardens in lawns with views across surrounding coastline and Belfast Lough
- Gas fired central heating / double glazed windows
- Close to many transport networks, schools, shops, and amenities
The property extends to c.3,000 sqft. and provides comfortable living over three levels. The property has been designed to maximise the superb views across Belfast Lough towards Scotland which can be enjoyed from most rooms in the house. In brief the accommodation comprises of an impressive entrance hall with gallery landing, drawing room with inset gas fire, open plan kitchen, living, dining area with double opening doors to sun terrace which again benefits from the superb views and sliding patio door to the south westerly facing patio at the front of the property and living room on lower ground floor. In addition on this level there is a pantry/utility room, WC and large integral garden store. On the first floor you will find three bedrooms, principal with ensuite shower room and a large family bathroom with white four piece suite. On the lower ground floor there is a highly impressive guest suite with ensuite shower room, dressing room and access to the garden, a living room/study with access to the garden and ample storage.
Externally there is parking to the front and enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with possibility to create direct access to the coastal path via steps with a secure gate. Other benefits include gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
Early viewing is highly recommending to appreciate the situation of this incredible listing.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 1.78m x 1.32m (5' 10" x 4' 4")
Double hardwood front doors, recessed lighting, natural stone tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glazed hardwood front door and side panels, recessed lighting, solid oak wood flooring, feature gallery landing with glass balustrade views over Belfast Lough and surrounding coastline, wiring for wall lights, stairs to First Floor.
- 2.39m x 1.73m (7' 10" x 5' 8")
Low flush WC, vanity sink unit with mixer taps, chrome heated towel rail, recessed lighting, solid oak flooring.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.78m x 3.84m (15' 8" x 12' 7")
At widest points. Glass double doors from Entrance Hall, inset raised gas fire.
- OPEN PLAN L SHAPE KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 9.52m x 6.96m (31' 3" x 22' 10")
At widest points. Kitchen with excellent range of high and low level shaker style units with Sinquastone worktops and upstands, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Smeg dishwasher, Britannia range cooker with 4 ring gas hob, chef’s plate and double electric ovens, extractor hood with integrated lighting, under cupboard lighting, island unit with additional storage and breakfast bar seating for 2-3 people, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting. Sitting area with sliding door open to South West facing rear patio and landscaped garden. Dining space for 8-10 people with glazed double doors opening onto patio overlooking Belfast Lough and surrounding coastline. Gazco feature gas fire, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.72m x 2.03m (8' 11" x 6' 8")
Range of fitted units, plumbed for washing machine, recess for tumble dryer, recess for wine fridge, range of fitted units with pull out drawers and shelving, ceramic tiled floor. Access hatch to roofspace.
- Recessed lighting, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 3.48m (15' 0" x 11' 5")
Feature corner window with stunning panoramic views across Belfast Lough and surrounding coastline.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.57m x 1.55m (8' 5" x 5' 1")
Enclosed cistern low flush WC, vanity sink unit with enclosed storage and mixer taps, partially tiled walls, walk in fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, recessed lighting, chrome heated towel rail..
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.99m x 3.18m (13' 1" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 2.77m (11' 5" x 9' 1")
Views across Belfast Lough.
- 3.1m x 2.16m (10' 2" x 7' 1")
Contemporary white suite comprising roll top feature stand alone bath with mixer taps, semi pedestal sink unit with mixer taps, walk in fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, chrome heated towel rail.
Lower Ground Floor
- BEDROOM (4):
- 6.93m x 5.21m (22' 9" x 17' 1")
Views over gardens, North Down coastline and Belfast Lough, wiring for wall lights. Open to:
- DRESSING AREA:
- 2.57m x 2.31m (8' 5" x 7' 7")
Range of built in units including hanging rail and shelving, recessed lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.38m x 1.96m (11' 1" x 6' 5")
Feature walk in circular wet room shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and dual shower head, low flush WC, vanity sink unit with built in storage and mixer taps, marble tiled flooring, mosaic marble wall tiling, feature stainless steel towel rail, glass brick wall, recessed lighting.
- STUDY/LIVING ROOM:
- 5.28m x 4.95m (17' 4" x 16' 3")
At widest points. Panoramic views over surrounding coastline and Belfast Lough, solid oak wood flooring, door to rear garden.
- Brick pavior driveway to front for 2-3 cars wired for electric car charger, leading to front door entrance and gated side entrance, outdoor lighting, South West facing landscaped patio garden area, accessed via sliding patio door off the Kitchen/Living Dining, Astroturf grass, flowerbeds, trees and shrubs.
- OUTDOOR STORE:
- 2.95m x 2.82m (9' 8" x 9' 3")
Light and power, hardwood double doors and Vaillant combi gas boiler.
- Outdoor lighting and outdoor hot and cold tap off the side garden, outdoor electrical points. Side gate to steps to lower garden with fence boundary with views over Belfast Lough, surrounding coastline, gardens in lawns, patio area, outdoor shed with light and power.
Travelling down Downshire Road, go past Brompton Road and Downshire Lane is the next on the right hand side. The property is at the end of the cul de sac on the right hand side.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Property For Sale in BT20 3TY | Property For Sale in BT20 | Property For Sale in Bangor West Area | Property For Sale in Bangor | Property For Sale in County Down | Property For Sale in Bangor Area | Simon Brien Residential (North Down) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.