- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Detached Family Residence Constructed Circa 2004, & Extending To 4,800 Sq Ft
- Unrivalled Level Of Finish / Specification Throughout
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms Plus Games Room
- Superb Open Plan Kitchen With A Range Of Appliances Open To Casual Living & Dining Areas
- Family Bathroom, Two Ensuites, Additional Shower Room & Two Downstairs Cloakrooms
- Separate Utility Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Alarm System Installed
- Detached Double Garage With Granny Annex Above, With One Bedroom Ensuite & Open Plan Living / Kitchen / Dining Area
- Accessed Via Electric Gates, Sweeping Driveway
- Overall Site Extending To Circa 1.25 Acres
- Elevated Position With Stunning Countryside Views & A High Degree Of Privacy
- Popular & Sought After Semi-Rural Location Close To Templepatrick, Dunadry, International Airport & Belfast Which Is Approximately 25 Minutes Away
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this simply magnificent detached family residence which was constructed in 2004, with an unrivalled specification that is assured to impress even the most discerning of purchasers.
Positioned behind automatic gates, the property is approached by a sweeping driveway, and enjoys a high degree of privacy from its elevated position, with paramount views over the surrounding countryside.
The accommodation provides for four generous bedrooms, three reception rooms, plus games room, magnificent open plan kitchen / living / dining area, together with a host of ensuites, family bathroom, and additional shower room.
It is worth noting the property also benefits from a detached double garage, with granny annex above comprising of, open plan living / kitchen / dining area, together with bedroom and ensuite.
Externally, the property is positioned on a superb site, extending to approximately 1.25 acres laid mostly in well manicured lawns. Whilst the setting enjoys complete privacy, the property itself is conveniently located less than 10 minutes from Dunadry and Templepatrick, 10 minutes from the M2 Motorway providing easy access to Belfast (approximately 25 minutes), and the International Airport is approximately 15 minutes away.
All in all this is a magnificent country home, and one that can only be fully appreciated upon internal inspection. Viewing is strictly by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door into:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.84m x 3.23m (12' 7" x 10' 7")
Attractive feature marble fireplace with gas fire.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.78m (15' 9" x 12' 5")
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.59m x 4.98m (18' 4" x 16' 4")
Attractive feature fireplace with wood burning stove. Feature height ceiling, and countryside views.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 8.56m x 5.94m (28' 1" x 19' 6")
Sandstone fireplace with wood burning stove. Views overlooking countryside.
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 8.76m x 7.59m (28' 9" x 24' 11")
In the kitchen area, there is an excellent range of high and low level units. Central island unit with additional inset sink. Aga range. Integrated dishwasher. Recessed for American style fridge/freezer. Double doors to raised patio area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.19m x 2.54m (13' 9" x 8' 4")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to rear.
- GAMES ROOM / BAR:
- 5.74m x 4.29m (18' 10" x 14' 1")
Single drainer sink unit. Oak flooring.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Range of fitted units.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 7.57m x 5.92m (24' 10" x 19' 5")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 4.22m x 4.11m (13' 10" x 13' 6")
Range of fitted units.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk-in shower enclosure. Telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and wall.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.57m x 3.25m (15' 0" x 10' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.52m x 3.96m (14' 10" x 13' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.7m x 3.96m (15' 5" x 13' 0")
- 3.96m x 2.49m (13' 0" x 8' 2")
Raised panel bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.74m x 2.18m (9' 0" x 7' 2")
Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Twin wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- With Granny flat / Annex above, comprising of a kitchen / living / dining area.
In the kitchen area, there are a range of low level units with stainless steel sink unit and granite work surfaces. Four ring hob and electric oven. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and Oak flooring.
Bedroom with ensuite, comprising of walk-in shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Heated towel rail.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Approached by electric gates via a sweeping driveway. Beautiful site laid predominately in lawns, with patios to front and rear extending to 1.25 acres.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »