This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Terrace Residence
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Bathroom Suite
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Pavier Driveway
- Garden In Lawn To Front
- Patio Area To Rear
Additional InformationYou could buy this fantastic property for only £186.75 per month through Co-Ownership... T: 90 30 90 30 & speak to Mark, our fully qualified FSA mortgage adviser. We do not charge for our mortgage advice!!
Situated within a popular residential area, this well presented mid terrace residence offers spacious living accommodation that would be ideal for a range of purchasers.
Internally this delightful family home benefits from a spacious lounge, newly refurbished modern fitted kitchen & downstairs bathroom suite and four good size bedrooms situated on the first floor.
This property also boasts a pavier driveway, garden in lawn to front and patio area to rear.
This exceptional home is convenient to a wide range of shops, amenities and transport routes and would therefore appeal to many.
Viewing at your earliest convenience is essential as this amazing house is not expected to be on the market for long!
Mortgage & Rent Terms: Purchase Price £64,950 Mortgage amount £32,475 monthly payment of £105.75 - based on interest rate of 2.95% fixed for two years. The overall cost for comparison is 4.0% APR. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. Early repayment charges apply. Co-Ownership rent based on £32,475 monthly payment £67.66 based on a current interest rate of 2.95%. Rents are reviewed annually Your home maybe repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage McGranaghan Mortgages.com is a trading name of IQ Financial :IQ Financial LLP is an appointed representative of Openwork Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate flooring, storage space
- LOUNGE:11' 4" x 12' 12" (3.46m x 3.96m)
- Laminate flooring, feature fireplace
- KITCHEN:13' 3" x 10' 7" (4.03m x 3.22m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbed for washing machine, integrated hob & oven, stainless steel extractor fan, ceramic flooring, storage space
- BATHROOM:6' 7" x 3' 8" (2.01m x 1.12m)
- White suite comprising panel bath, low flush W/C, wash hand basin, ceramic wall tiles, ceramic flooring
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM (1):11' 2" x 11' 8" (3.40m x 3.56m)
- Laminate flooring, built in wardrobe, ceiling spotlights
- BEDROOM (2):11' 0" x 12' 10" (3.36m x 3.90m)
- Built in wardrobe
- BEDROOM (3):11' 1" x 6' 10" (3.39m x 2.09m)
- BEDROOM (4):6' 8" x 10' 10" (2.04m x 3.31m)
- Front: garden in lawn, pavier driveway Rear: patio area
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »