- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Views over Surrounding Countryside
- PVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Superb Versatile Accommodation
- Potential Granny Annex
18 Diamond View Road, Banbridge, BT32 3SN
An impressive detached bungalow situated on an attractive site with stunning panoramic views over the surrounding countryside provides idyllic country living with the convenience of Dromore, Banbridge and A1 dual carriageway just a short commute away. Deceptively spacious with versatile accommodation which is beautifully presented throughout this property benefits from from a superb oversized garage with loft over. Only an internal inspection will truly reflect the property being offered for sale and we thoroughly recommend an appointment to view.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC double glazed front door with double glazed side light, laminate wood flooring, telephone point, double radiator.
- Lounge 16' 11'' x 12' 11'' (5.155m x 3.932m)
- Feature cast iron fireplace with pine surround, slate tiled hearth, solid wood flooring, 2 wall light points, double radiator. PVC double glaze patio doors to side, glazed french doors to....
- Kitchen / Dining 17' 4'' x 16' 0'' (5.291m x 4.882m)(Max)
- Full range of high and low level units incorporating built in hob with extractor hood, fan and light over, built in eye level double oven. Space for fridge freezer and plumbed for dishwasher. Dresser style unit with glazed display, drawers and storage, tongue and groove panelled ceiling with recessed ceiling spots, tiled floor, part tiled walls, double radiator.
- Sunroom 14' 11'' x 10' 3'' (4.543m x 3.115m)
- Tiled floor, pine tongue and groove panelled ceiling with recessed ceiling spots, PVC double glaze patio doors to side.
- Family Room 17' 7'' x 9' 11'' (5.354m x 3.030m)
- Feature cast iron and tiled fireplace with electric inset and Mahogany surround. 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 5 10' 1'' x 11' 4'' (3.086m x 3.459m)
- PVC double glazed door to side, 1 radiator.
- Rear Hall
- Cloakscupboard, PVC double glazed rear door.
- Utility Room 11' 4'' x 5' 8'' (3.456m x 1.724m)
- Full range of low level units incorporating stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, 1 radiator.
- WC 5' 11'' x 3' 10'' (1.813m x 1.172m)
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin low flush WC, tiled floor, double radiator.
- Bedroom 1 15' 0'' x 16' 2'' (4.574m x 4.921m)
- 2 radiators.
- En-suite 7' 11'' x 5' 10'' (2.402m x 1.778m)
- White suite comprising wash hand basin set to vanity storage, low flush WC and large shower with Mira sport electric shower unit. Fully tiled walls and floor, PVC clad ceiling with recessed ceiling spots, chrome heated towel rail.
- Walk in wardrobe 5' 10'' x 6' 8'' (1.780m x 2.024m)
- Recessed ceiling spots, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 9'' x 10' 9'' (3.884m x 3.284m)(max into robes)
- Wall to wall built in wardrobes, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 6'' x 9' 11'' (2.908m x 3.035m)
- Built in double wardrobe, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 4 9' 11'' x 7' 9'' (3.021m x 2.352m)
- 1 radiator.
- Bathroom 8' 11'' x 9' 11'' (2.727m x 3.019m)
- White suite comprising wash hand basin set to vanity top with storage, concealed cistern, floating WC, corner bath with mixer tap, telephone shower attachment, shower cubicle with static rainfall head and thermostatic mixer valve shower. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor, PVC clad ceiling, double radiator.
- Garage 25' 0'' x 22' 8'' (7.620m x 6.906m)
- Motorised roller door, light and power. slingsby style ladder to loft over...
- loft over 22' 8'' x 13' 0'' (6.921m x 3.967m)
- Fully floored, 2 velux double glazed roof lights and feature PVC double glazed round gable window.
- Pillared entrance with gates to tarmac driveway and parking. Extensive lawn around the property with mature trees and stunning views. Integral boiler house, PVC oil tank and water tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »