- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Ground floor apartment, freshly redecorated and deep cleaned
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom & en suite
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Private parking
- Gas fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Within walking distance to shops, restaurants & costal paths
- Offered Unfurnished
- Available September 2021
Additional InformationTo arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Rodgers & Browne Estate Agents on 02890421414 or visit www.rodgersandbrowne.co.uk
- Glazed front door and side panels to...
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, half timber walls, glazed oak inner door to hall and Apartment 18.
- Solid oak front door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloaks cupboard and store. Gas fired central heating boiler.
- LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM:
- 5.03m x 4.72m (16' 6" x 15' 6")
Space for dining table and chairs. Recess lighting.
- Maple finish high and low level cupboards, excellent range of polished granite worktops, inset one and a half tub stainless steel sink unix and mixer tap, Neff dishwasher, under oven, 4-ring gas hob, stainless steel cooker and extractor fan, integrated fridge and separate freezer, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting and worktop lighting, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 3.05m (12' 3" x 10' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White low flush wc, floating wash hand basin, fully tiled corner shower cubicle, recess lighting, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.9m (10' 3" x 9' 6")
- White suite, low flush wc, floating wash hand basin, panelled bath, mixer tap, telephone hand shower, recess lighting, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
Off Demesne Road between Church Road and Downshire Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »