- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Delightful detached country residence with detached garage
- Bright and spacious entrance hallway with oak spindled staircase to the first floor accommodation
- Downstairs WC with wash hand basin
- Cloak room under stairs
- Drawing room with impressive brick chimney breast with inset cast iron stove
- Glazed double doors leading to the dining room and glazed double doors to the sun room
- Spacious kitchen with a good range of contemporary style fitted high and low level units and an attractive corner window feature
- Separate family room or downstairs bedroom if required
- Four generous bedrooms on the first floor, master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with white suite including bath, WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle
- Utility room with fitted units
- PVC double glazed windows
- PVC double glazed front and rear doors
- Oil fired central heating
- Driveway and parking area to the front, leading to the parking area at the rear
- Landscaped gardens to the front and rear with feature patio areas
A delightful detached country residence having beautifully designed interior accommodation, based on the ideal four bedroom, four reception room layout, providing a tremendous opportunity for a growing family seeking a practical home in a rural yet convenient setting. The property enjoys an appealing site on the Crumlin Road, convenient to Lurgan, Crumlin and indeed the A26 for Moira and Antrim. A mature backdrop creates a wonderful privacy to the rear, whilst an open aspect to the front has views to the Lough. Viewing a must!
From A26 turn into Ballinderry Lower Road at Ballinderry Antiques. Proceed into Ballinderry Lower and turn right. No. 18 is on the right hand side. See For Sale board.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »